NEWS Macca is the new Milf

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Dearly beloved is tipping family man Andrew McCullough to pip sex symbol Jake Turpin at number 9, and capture the captaincy flag in the process. He's using assistant coach Terry Matterson to bolster this prediction:

“Andrew McCullough is an outstanding leader in everything he does, so he is the standout (for the captaincy) in my eyes. I love his talk and the guys really respect him. He does the little things well, but there’s a few other guys in the mix. A lot of other clubs have leadership groups but I don‘t think we will go that way this year. Andrew has been great in pre-season and everyone has to play a leadership role going forward.”

TQJr ICg

“He brings so much professionalism and experience and he is one of the club‘s best trainers despite being at the back end of his career. The Broncos have some talented young guys but they need a hard head to show them the way and Macca ticks the boxes at hooker."

“The beauty is you know what you will get with Andrew. Defensively he is very good, he holds that middle tight and he knows how to steer a team around the rucks. He is very calm around the rucks so he still has something to offer at the back end of his career. The Broncos threw a lot of kids into the top grade last year but they need a guy like Macca who won‘t panic when the game gets tough. The only thing I would like to see Andrew is throw the head back and run a bit more from dummy half. That would bring an extra dimension to his game.”

He's joking, of course. Macca's off to St George.

McHunt

Last edited:
The prophecy is almost complete. Premiership winning McCaptain.
**** that. If you want to support St George, I raise the motion you be banned from the board. You're on thin ice here, buster.

Last edited:
All the Macca praise is gross. He should be getting about 20 minutes at 9 and trading places with Walters as bench hooker every other week when we sign him.

I can't believe that might be the guy who's meant to inspire the team.

Keep Glenn as captain and let's see where we end up next year.

Last edited:
I dunno we could have used him last year when our defence was going to custard. Or maybe fatso would have ruined him too.

So last year he was on loan to another club and now he’s gonna be captain... does that mean he gets a new contract too? Crazy times

so the guy who took the easy way out and left instead of fighting for his position is the guy we’re gonna make captain? Makes sense😬

so the guy who took the easy way out and left instead of fighting for his position is the guy we’re gonna make captain? Makes sense😬
I’d be rushing back the only player who had a 100% winning record last year too if I was Walters.

What's that quote? When the Gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers?

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Robboi_321
  • bb_gun
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • Professor47
  • cento
  • winslow_wong
  • Cavalo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Culhwch
  • Astro
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.