NEWS Macca is the new Milf

Honestly the more I think about it, the more of a loser I think Macca is. He's not behind Cam Smith, it's fucking Jake Turpin, if he had any kind of winners attitude he'd train his guts out back himself to get the starting spot and secure a new contract.

I think Macca is the kind of defeatist attitude that has stunk up the team, the total opposite of a Hodges type who wouldn't care who he was up against because he backed himself to be the best.

I've changed my mind, **** him off. We don't want losers in the team.
Hahaha glad you changed your mind. He’s a weak minded flog.

Honestly the more I think about it, the more of a loser I think Macca is. He's not behind Cam Smith, it's fucking Jake Turpin, if he had any kind of winners attitude he'd train his guts out back himself to get the starting spot and secure a new contract.

I think Macca is the kind of defeatist attitude that has stunk up the team, the total opposite of a Hodges type who wouldn't care who he was up against because he backed himself to be the best.

If you were being offered a 3 year contract at a new employer with one year left on your existing one you would be enquiring about extending at your current job

Is it him, or is it his idiot manager running this through the press?

The nrl seriously need to change this contract system it’s a joke, do it like American sport, you can’t talk to anyone when you’re contracted until you’re a free agent. Any manager/player caught talking to anyone outside of their current contracted club gets a big fine. Unless you ask for a trade and the team asks around for you not your fucking manager.

I want macca gone he’s turning into a real fucking dickhead.
But this talking to other teams while contracted to someone else is a joke. Clubs would actually do better in keeping talent on top, if you want to risk going to free agency and no one having cap space that’s on you or you could sign a reasonable deal with us. Stop these players that think they’re gods gift going off checking out other teams facilities driving up their price while still being contracted to a club is so amateur hour.

Stupid nrl.

Welcome....come on in.
Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Cavalo
  • Locky24
  • Griffo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Hurrijo
  • broncos4life
  • Battler
  • Kev_Guz
  • scobie
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Financeguy
  • bb_gun
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.