RUMOUR Maranta to the Reds

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
http://www.triplem.com.au/brisbane/sport/nrl/news/2016/8/report-brisbane-broncos-lachlan-maranta-will-join-queensland-reds/

Good luck in your future endeavors. I have no further comment to make.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
A don't believe a report from Dobbo saying he's committed is "Official" as such.. Should probably wait for an announcement from the club or the Reds first.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I wish him luck. He's always had heart, just not the confidence, the luck or quite enough talent to play the more and more demanding wing position in the NRL. Hope he makes it.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Maranta the communist. May his bumbling style suit the stereotypical incompetent bad guys and somehow help destroy their plans for global domination.

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
Maranta the communist. May his bumbling style suit the stereotypical incompetent bad guys and somehow help destroy their plans for global domination.

You know you can do better than that :nono:

I'm with Nashy on this one, good is all that needs to be said. No use bombing an easy try.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Imagine if he goes over to Union and we find out he has a better kicking game than Hunt.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
BHQ would no longer exist.

The place would explode.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
If Dobbo is reporting it then you know he has signed another 3 year broncos contract
The bloke is deadest hopeless

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Should do a mao style poster for his farewell

R

Rabbir

Banned User
Jul 4, 2013
A least the groupthink Internet tough guys who bash Reed and Maranta will slither back to obscurity on this forum.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Really hoping he can have more success in Union. I still don't understand why the bloke copped it so much when all he did was try his guts out. Hopefully never had the out and out talent of the other guys in the squad but his effort could never be questioned.

Just because we have undoubted better options than Lachlan doesn't mean we have to put the boot in all the time.

I wish him all the best and appreciate him giving his all while here.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I hope he makes it to day one of training without slipping over.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
A least the groupthink Internet tough guys who bash Reed and Maranta will slither back to obscurity on this forum.

Seth: That's not going to be good for business
Jerry: That's not going to be good for anybody

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
So with Maranta, Reed (quite possibly retiring) & Wallace all leaving, who are people going to whinge at now? My guess is Hunt and McCullough

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
So with Maranta, Reed (quite possibly retiring) & Wallace all leaving, who are people going to whinge at now? My guess is Hunt and McCullough

Yep it will be Hunt, Roberts and McCullough. ;)

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Battler
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • Justwin
  • Allo
  • Fitzy
  • The True King
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Hoof Hearted
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.