Maroons need new blood: Gillmeister

Is Hunt on the Origin radar at all these days? I disagree with Gilly. I'd go with Milford and Morgan.

With JT retiring this year, hopefully Cronk will go around again for 2018. The worst thing is if all three go at once - which could still be likely. They may announce in the season proper. If not, Morgan can partner Cronk in the halves and Milford should get the bench spot. Milf can then join him in 2019.

I think DCE probably has a chance of getting a recall than Hunt tbh.

Is Hunt on the Origin radar at all these days? I disagree with Gilly. I'd go with Milford and Morgan.

With JT retiring this year, hopefully Cronk will go around again for 2018. The worst thing is if all three go at once - which could still be likely. They may announce in the season proper. If not, Morgan can partner Cronk in the halves and Milford should get the bench spot. Milf can then join him in 2019.

I think DCE probably has a chance of getting a recall than Hunt tbh.

At the moment, it's not.

Cronk has confirmed he won't be retiring this year. He will play for as long as his body lets him and he won't retire from rep footy and keep playing in the NRL like what Thurston is going to do.

At the moment, it's not.

Cronk has confirmed he won't be retiring this year. He will play for as long as his body lets him and he won't retire from rep footy and keep playing in the NRL like what Thurston is going to do.

That's good news. Not everyone gets on the front foot like JT does and states their intentions. From memory I think Locky waited until the season was underway before making his announcement.

On another note, I wonder if Matt Scott will go around again.

At the moment, it's not.

As long as QLD is winning, you can't blame him.

But at some point, he'll have to transition out of the squad, and help a new half back come into the squad without the pressure NSW halves have been subjected to.

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Financeguy
  • jarro65
  • broncsgoat
  • lakers133334
  • lynx000
  • Gaz
  • Behold
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Kev_Guz
  • Sproj
  • MrRobot
  • bert_lifts
  • Mick_Hancock
  • phoenix
  • Purple Pills
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • TimWhatley
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.