Martin Kennedy

The Rock said:
Lol you Queenslanders are gullible, aren't you? Clearly it was a big gee up from Elias, one of the games biggest jokers.

[icon_lol1. You're a clown! God forbid Elias might be wrong. Nah of course not, it was just a gee up! :roll:

The Telegraph have now posted a picture of a Queensland team who were all born outside the state. Just like the article ran in the Courier mail prior to it, showing the same thing for a NSW team. Great original journalism guys.

I did like this from the back page of the Courier mail today though:

917734-ross-livermore-email.jpg

That sums it up. Rules are rules. NSW can stop their little cry now and go back to preparing properly. Trying to stir shit hasn't worked for the last 5 series, it's a bit silly to be trying it on again. It's almost like they're making excuses for losing before they've even played a game, pathetic really.

langer77 said:
NEW SOUTH FAILES

Oh my God.... really? :oops: [eusa_doh

I'm just he was just pointing out irony.

Scotty said:
The Telegraph have now posted a picture of a Queensland team who were all born outside the state. Just like the article ran in the Courier mail prior to it, showing the same thing for a NSW team. Great original journalism guys.

Wait - so the Courier Mail started this whole thing?

No the Tele started it, CM responded and now the tele has responded to that with a copycat article/picture

dukey said:
Scotty said:

I'll reword;

In response to the initial article from The Daily Telegraph, The Courier Mail published an article in which they named a team, from 1 to 17, of players who have represented NSW but were born outside the state. Today the Daily Telegraph website has done the same thing for Queensland, with a poorly photoshopped picture to go with it.

Pretty sure the Telegraph ran the same article a day or two before, which prompted the Qld response.

This new article of theirs is pretty sad though. Just seems like ranting for the sake of it.

To be honest it's lame journalism from whoever copied it, and lets face it, lame journalism to begin with. It's beside the point and puts a petulant slant on the argument.

Although one could argue it was petulant to begin with...

Scotty said:
Although one could argue it was petulant to begin with...

^^ This.

But third shot in the rally (DT -> CM -> DT) it's getting pretty lame...

Scotty said:
dukey said:
Scotty said:

I'll reword;

In response to the initial article from The Daily Telegraph, The Courier Mail published an article in which they named a team, from 1 to 17, of players who have represented NSW but were born outside the state. Today the Daily Telegraph website has done the same thing for Queensland, with a poorly photoshopped picture to go with it.

That Telegraph article is a few days old. So it was the DT that started it.

Ohh yeah. I've used that excuse too. [icon_shady

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.