Matt Cecchin is Gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know he wasn't being anti gay. But that his comments were relating to the still less than accepting/understanding masculine sporting world. Hence, Cecchin is brave.

Adam Bandt is currently introducing a bill into Parliament to amend the Marriage Act. I like to think that he drew the courage and inspiration to do it from Matt Cecchin.

There is two current Broncos squad members that are gay. .

After what happened last time how is this even close to being okay. This may be true or not, but the entire squad is possibly one of the 2 and the other 23 may not like it.

After what happened last time. Where one of the biggest names in league was linked to another senior Broncos player?

This is nothing like that BS rumour.

I didn't say it was similar to the last thing, just open to players getting pissed off. I suppose it's none of my business really I just know I wouldn't like it.

I'm not advocating discussing admin issues on the forum but I think Dexter has a point.

Yeh but if there are 2 members of the Broncos squad who are gay, but they don't want it known to the public, then someone like Big Dave doesn't really have the right to put it on a public forum, where some journo can easily read it and ask Hook about it at a press conference.

Anyway I'll leave my say at that.

Alright guys, thanks for bringing it up, I will discuss it with the other admins. In future, can we please use the report post button so it can be discussed in private.

Lol. You having a laugh? Names aren't mentioned and The Glen isn't even hinting at who they are, therefore nothing wrong with it. It might be a bit different if he started hinting at who they were. Also, a Journo ask about it at a press conference? Umm I don't think any journo would ask such a silly question, as stupid as they are sometimes. "Hey Hook, so rumours are that 2 Broncos players are gay...care to elaborate?" Yeah um doubt it.

Sometimes we really need to just settle down and stop being so PC about things. Pure paranoia is what it is.

Well said Rocky.

Particularly so in the sporting world. Aside from Ian Roberts, Martina Navratalova, Ian Thorpe* and Matthew Mitchum, I can't really think of any outed athletes.

*Has not yet officially outed himself.
Ian thorpe thorpedo has come out and declared to be not gay

Gaiguy playing with big willy at the knights now 2013 ?

Fredie, don't bump old threads unless you have something of value to add. You've already been warned on this before.

LOL, I must admit his random bumping makes me laugh.

Its not as old as you . ningnong . still fresh thread

LOL! No one on the interwebz besides fredie could come up with that :loool:

I don't know what your definition of fresh is but over 9 months certainly isn't ours.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • HarryAllan7
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.