NEWS Meet the newest member of team Boyd

Meet the newest member of team Boyd

Sophie Chirgwin,
The Courier-Mail
September 30, 2019 8:54pm

[automerge]1569843439[/automerge]
Congratulatons Darius, on becoming a stay at home dad, in 2020.
That’s just nasty. There’s thousands of posts here about his on field performance there’s no need to put shit on this occasion in his life. You are seriously just a ****. Not funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
That episode of the office where Dwight is guilting Jim with not being home with his new baby daughter....

No, sirlee's right, it's not really appropriate. Enough shit for ten lifetimes in every other thread. I hope that's the last cunty thing said.

Comedy is not often appropriate mate. If you lads want to get your knickers in a knot over a little joke that go right ahead.

I don't think the insults on Boyd have been as personal as what some people are making out. He has had two very average seasons in a row and is deserving of both the scrutiny and the criticism. He is a professional athlete in the age of social media. Some things just come along with the job.

I'm not going to tell ya'll how to live your life. But just know, I'm giving a disapproving shake of the head every time there's a bad joke in here.

Comedy is not often appropriate mate. If you lads want to get your knickers in a knot over a little joke that go right ahead.

I don't think the insults on Boyd have been as personal as what some people are making out. He has had two very average seasons in a row and is deserving of both the scrutiny and the criticism. He is a professional athlete in the age of social media. Some things just come along with the job.
Comedy? You've misspelled it. Cuntery.

Some surprising reactions to the joke made, and even more so who the reactions are from.

It’s not like he said Boyd would be as good a parent as he was a captain or anything derogatory like that. We’ve all agreed he should retire, if anything this gives him a more respectable and graceful reason to do so.

Doesn't take much to be a **** in your books then. The joke was harmless mate. Surely you've got something better to do @Huge ?
There's a time and a place for everything. As was said earlier, there's a dozen places to slag Boyd in and that tripe belongs there.

I work from home and that afforded me the opportunity to be a stay at home dad and it’s literally the best thing I’ve ever done. I’ve spent more time with my three year old than most blokes probably do with their kids before they’re 10. My best mate has a two month old and he’s working 70-80 hours a week. **** that noise

Last edited:
Hope Darius plays those 15 games to provide for his new little one.
[automerge]1569878216[/automerge]

I think some stuff has got a bit personal. That doesn't come with the job. What does is being critical of poor performance.

Last edited:
Relax you snowflakes, it was a joke, and a funny one at that.
Boyd gets paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for his job, you better believe there will be scrutiny with that kind of a paycheck in a team job that requires a certain level of performance.

I like Boyd, always have, but his form has been terrible, and he has been copping rightfully deserved backslash for it.

Congratulations to him and his wife on their new baby.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Fatboy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Dash
  • Cavalo
  • BroncoFan94
  • Fozz
  • bb_gun
  • The Don
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • Astro
  • NSW stables
  • Stix
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.