NEWS Meet the newest member of team Boyd

Hope Darius plays those 15 games to provide for his new little one.
[automerge]1569878216[/automerge]

I think some stuff has got a bit personal. That doesn't come with the job. What does is being critical of poor performance.

Some people may have gotten a bit personal but the majority of people did not. He has certainly received an incredible amount of criticism but as I said that was mostly warranted. I don't think I have ever seen so many people on this forum sharing the same viewpoint like we have in regards to D. Boyd.

Genuine question mate. In regards to Boyd's 15 game clause. That's atleast the third time I have seen you champion an idea which is detrimental to our team. What's the deal? I know you know that's not beneficial for our side.

Some people may have gotten a bit personal but the majority of people did not. He has certainly received an incredible amount of criticism but as I said that was mostly warranted. I don't think I have ever seen so many people on this forum sharing the same viewpoint like we have in regards to D. Boyd.

Genuine question mate. In regards to Boyd's 15 game clause. That's atleast the third time I have seen you champion an idea which is detrimental to our team. What's the deal? I know you know that's not beneficial for our side.

I just like to see the whiners whining because i think too many go over the top. I think there have been attacks on him here that have gone way above criticising his form. I criticise his on field form, its warranted, i dont and wont criticise his character and get personal.

I'm actually not convinced this 15 games clause is genuine either. Its way too random for it to come when it did.

It’s just about being decent. This forum regularly pats itself on the back for having higher standards and a bit more class than other football forums but lately the agendas have become relentless. There are already multiple threads about how badly he’s been playing. This just wasn’t the thread to bring it up in again.
If the story was posted with a polite congratulations and then later in the thread that joke was posted I wouldn’t have said anything. Doing it in the opening post makes the birth of his child just another opportunity to attack him. I posted my message to make it clear that there are still some people on here with basic manners even if we hope Boyd does retire.

No, but in all seriousness the early years with a child are unforgetable and I hope Darius enjoys the next 2 years at home.

Congratulations to Darius and Kayla. In all honesty though there's no way this is good for us. Footy is already probably down to about the 5th or 6th thing on his list of what's important. This just bumps it down another rung. If he plays on I expect his form to become even poorer.

It’s just about being decent. This forum regularly pats itself on the back for having higher standards and a bit more class than other football forums but lately the agendas have become relentless. There are already multiple threads about how badly he’s been playing. This just wasn’t the thread to bring it up in again.
If the story was posted with a polite congratulations and then later in the thread that joke was posted I wouldn’t have said anything. Doing it in the opening post makes the birth of his child just another opportunity to attack him. I posted my message to make it clear that there are still some people on here with basic manners even if we hope Boyd does retire.
It was posted after. Separately. The two posts were merged. Look above the comment. That's how the board bundles consecutive posts.

Appreciate your apology. You're forgiven.
[automerge]1569899565[/automerge]
Congratulations to Darius and Kayla. In all honesty though there's no way this is good for us. Footy is already probably down to about the 5th or 6th thing on his list of what's important. This just bumps it down another rung. If he plays on I expect his form to become even poorer.
McHunt fumbles, Tom picks up the ball, bolts at the line.

Last edited:
It was posted after. Separately. The two posts were merged. Look above the comment. That's how the board bundles consecutive posts.

Appreciate your apology. You're forgiven.
[automerge]1569899565[/automerge]

McHunt fumbles, Tom picks up the ball, bolts at the line.
I don't give a flying **** about player's kids. I want to win something.

I'm with Huge on this one.
Comments like that are the sort of shit you see in places like Facebook or LU.

A couple of questions.....
1. Are you a genuine fan of RL.
2. Have you pledged your allegiance to the Broncos.
Or...
3. Are you just online trolls?

Or...
I don't understand the questions.....Are you saying we have to blow smoke up his ass to be considered real fans? Darius is the one on the front page of the CM releasing more propaganda, he is asking for it. The money hungry grubs even managed to plug Kayla's business. Like tell me wtf her business Find your fierce has to do with this story?

Or...
For a leaner BHQ experience I recommend blocklisting anyone who'd rather see Darius staying at home looking after his bub than stinking up our backline.

childbirth during Finals week only a story because we lost. Otherwise they can take the bub into the pokies room for good luck. I don't see the big deal.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Scorchie
  • Brotherdu
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • ezpz
  • Midean
  • theshed
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  • Jazza
  • BroncsNBundy
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.