Melbourne Storm and the great celery hat debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm just a person with an opinion, something you all say you respect. My opinion is that some of you are reactionist jerks with little understanding and even less compassion. Some of you are just plain dumb, thick as a brick. I say that I am superior, wiser and certainly more intelligent than most. Having lived longer, seen more and with greater intellect ,I draw much better conclusions. My views are steeped in wisdom and when combined with my higher level of comprehension result in deductions worthy of note.

Other peoples opinions are open for ridicule as are mine. It just that I'm always right and other people are always wrong. I know better than all you. I'm smarter........LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!you people really are so easy to hook from my boat, I've even got my funny hat on...
Do you even read what you write? LOL. I must say you're good for a laugh.

I don't like what AP writes, generally speaking. I am using AP as an example only, seeing as he generates the most vociferous responses. I do like his spirited defence of his positions. To me, that makes for interesting reading. I respect his right to differ and enjoy the fact that he is prepared to argue the point using every bit of ammunition he has in his arsenal. I detest the weak-minded who add nothing but honestly believe they have a contribution that is worth similar consideration. He attempts to use reason to support his propositions but so many others simply write some crap, unsupported by logic and plainly based on prejudice and jealousy.

No matter what anyone writes I know my views are close to the views held by the highest offices of this country. Fairness, equity and cool calm reasoned judgements . Like the NRL referees are supposed to be but seldom are.

coming from you kaz .......astounding. You are the greatest example on this forum of 'unthinking'....sheep have higher qualifications to voice an opinion and the ones they do voice are still clearer than yours..bah bah

I don't like what AP writes, generally speaking. I am using AP as an example only, seeing as he generates the most vociferous responses. I do like his spirited defence of his positions. To me, that makes for interesting reading. I respect his right to differ and enjoy the fact that he is prepared to argue the point using every bit of ammunition he has in his arsenal. I detest the weak-minded who add nothing but honestly believe they have a contribution that is worth similar consideration. He attempts to use reason to support his propositions but so many others simply write some crap, unsupported by logic and plainly based on prejudice and jealousy.

No matter what anyone writes I know my views are close to the views held by the highest offices of this country. Fairness, equity and cool calm reasoned judgements . Like the NRL referees are supposed to be but seldom are.

Once again - LOL.
Why don't you just become a politician so you can actually be in "the highest offices of this country" where you can display fairness, equity and cool calm reasoned judgements.

COMPOUND FRACTURE

But I have never professed to be be superior etc to others. (that's why most of my posts are sh!t)

Getting off topic here.

How about we agree to disagree on CF's self claimed talents and leave it there?

So you deduce from my post that I wish to be in the 'highest office'.....a brilliant example of the simpleton thought process. Where no connection exists you create one that suits your prejudice. Following on from that you miss the point of the post altogether.
Kaz, you are humble and I would suggest with good reason. I'd say that you (collectively)are a perfect pair.

So you deduce from my post that I wish to be in the 'highest office'.....a brilliant example of the simpleton thought process. Where no connection exists you create one that suits your prejudice. Following on from that you miss the point of the post altogether.
Kaz, you are humble and I would suggest with good reason. I'd say that you (collectively)are a perfect pair.

So you resort to insults by calling me a simpleton? So much for fairness, equity and cool calm reasoned judgements.
I'd say you resorting to insults says a lot more about your character than it does about mine.

I don't miss the point of the post at all. You claim to be of superior intellect and reasoning than everyone else because you're older amongst other self-proclaimed positive characteristics you have which you believe makes your opinion more valid because it would be supposedly shared by people in the highest offices of this country.

Last edited:
So you resort to insults by calling me a simpleton? So much for fairness, equity and cool calm reasoned judgements.
I'd say you resorting to insults says a lot more about your character than it does about mine.

I don't miss the point of the post at all. You claim to be of superior intellect and reasoning than everyone else because you're older amongst other self-proclaimed positive characteristics you have which you believe makes your opinion more valid because it would be supposedly shared by people in the highest offices of this country.

I like this post better than any of Huge's dribble.

This thread is unbelievable.

No broncospwn. This what it looks like when I call you a simpleton. Broncspwn, you are a simpleton. When you say a person has done a stupid thing it means just that, they have done a stupid thing. When you adopt a position, simply out of anger you could reasonably be accused of simpleton thinking. The courts regularly say an offender did a stupid thing yet they have not said the offender was stupid. That is the case here. You are angry, wish to score points and argue petulantly,like a child.I did not say you are a child just that you argue like a child, see the distinction, you simpleton lol....

oh dear..I think I called you a simpleton..my bad. You are not of course as you are able to write a coherent sentence....oh well. Next year. I like this forum but when the footy seasons over it is hard to keep posting. You guys keep chatting until next year...go the broncos in 2013

try telling an angry woman that when you said "dont be stupid" you werent saying "youre stupid" lol

oh dear..I think I called you a simpleton..my bad. You are not of course as you are able to write a coherent sentence....oh well. Next year. I like this forum but when the footy seasons over it is hard to keep posting. You guys keep chatting until next year...go the broncos in 2013

Me angry? It seems you're the one rambling. I can write a coherent sentence, it seems you're the one who... struggle... with... this... so... lets... put... more... dots...

3ps5zq.jpg

How about we all follow what Fozz suggested earlier, and stop derailing this thread?

Signed: Power Hungry Mod

P.S. CF, speaking of highest office, are you a red-head by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • the_next
  • Swordfish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • HarryAllan7
  • sooticus
  • johnny plath
  • Wild Horse
  • Big Del
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • LGH
  • Battler
  • Broncs1459
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MrMoore
  • Stix
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.