Members Pre-Sale

You would have a better chance of a catholic priest babysitting your children without incident than that happening

Well I managed to get a return flight from Brisbane for under $500 which i think is about average. (I’m not a regular flyer).
So my kid is ok for now.

Well I managed to get a return flight from Brisbane for under $500 which i think is about average. (I’m not a regular flyer).
So my kid is ok for now.

Colour me shocked. These are the type of events that the airlines and hotels up their price because of demand. Maybe not many people out of town could get tickets because the member seemed to snap them up quickly.

Colour me shocked. These are the type of events that the airlines and hotels up their price because of demand. Maybe not many people out of town could get tickets because the member seemed to snap them up quickly.

That doesn't seem to be a jacked up price at all. Pretty average sounding to get on a plane to head to a shit hole that has tonnes of mining money.

What they do on grand final weekends is bullshit, but this ain't it.

Yeah I think the locals would have taken a big majority of tix but I am going up Wednesday and coming back Sunday so that has kept the price down.
If I was flying up Friday and back Saturday you could easily add another couple of hundred to the cost.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Porthoz
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.