Meninga's Raid on the Broncos.

I'd vulture us too if I were another club, it would be a pretty easy selling point - why play for a contender for the spoon when you could come help us play finals and maybe challenge for the title?

We very well may have to go down the Newcastle route and sign a bunch of over the hill dudes just to stabilize the ship before we throw the boat at an up and comer (like they did for Ponga)

We may well have just lost that up and comer who was already here but now is off to another team who threw said boat at him.

We may well have just lost that up and comer who was already here but now is off to another team who threw said boat at him.
Can you tell us all about your favourite Walsh attribute as a player and give us an example of how you've seen him do it in games?
Surely you'd have a few considering how much youve went on since we didn't match the ridiculous offer the warriors made..

Can you tell us all about your favourite Walsh attribute as a player and give us an example of how you've seen him do it in games?
Surely you'd have a few considering how much youve went on since we didn't match the ridiculous offer the warriors made..
Calm down fool , show me any post that anyone has made about matching his offer.

Hey what happened to Ese'ese? I thought Meninga talked him into moving to the Titans.

The Titans have been seething since we snuck in and stole Prince, and it got worse when we exposed their incompetence with their contract with Roberts.

Ordinarily, paying overs for players just to satisfy a grudge would be detrimental to a squad, however the NRL are happy to give them unprecedented leverage to continually just cut ties with overplayed players without carrying any burden under their cap. Will they have the same luxury when Brisbane II comes in?

Not sure you've got the right person bro, I have literally not said once we should have matched a 'ridiculous offer', not once. I have said we should have already had him wrapped up and should have been at least a bit flexible on the 250k we reportedly offered. That in no way means we should have offered him 5-600k.

Not all immortals and stars are nice people. Mal regularly disappoints even Raiders fans
This is so true, Mal was a huge part of why im a rugby league fan today, and was my favorite player as a kid.
Cant stand him now.

The biggest threat to the Broncos roster will be the Brisbane Jets not the Titans.

Phins are a lock.

Which is gonna suck cause I'm sure a lot of people here respect the Phins and would have chosen them to be Brisbane 2 anyway, but it's a double edged sword. They will tear our roster apart and the NSWRL will be in the stands with the popcorn goading them on. Animosity will develop real fast.

Last edited:
I'd vulture us too if I were another club, it would be a pretty easy selling point - why play for a contender for the spoon when you could come help us play finals and maybe challenge for the title?

We very well may have to go down the Newcastle route and sign a bunch of over the hill dudes just to stabilize the ship before we throw the boat at an up and comer (like they did for Ponga)
Too bad we’ve rooted our salary cap by spending big on young forwards instead of more crucial positions.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • marw
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • jarro65
  • Sproj
  • RodF
  • Tim K
  • azza.79
  • Strop
  • lynx000
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.