Men's Hockey Champion's Trophy in Melbourne this week

Crazy Sam

Crazy Sam

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
The Men's Hockey Champion's Trophy is on Melbourne at the moment. It started yesterday and goes through til next Sunday and features the top 6 teams in the world.

Australia beat Korea yesterday 4-0 then had a 7-2 win over the Netherlands this afternoon.

check out this screamer of a goal from jamie dwyer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bC5-i6l4VQ

and amazing keeping from the korean keeper in their shock 5-3 win over Germany:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqNxT5ot2VQ

Watched the Australia vs Netherlands game today great stuff to watch. That back stick goal of Dwyer's was magic.

And yes Sam saw that Korean keeping effort on the highlights of that game reel, and it was pretty impressive

Grand Final vs Germany spoiler.

CHAMPIONS!!!! _woohoo_ Great come from behind win after being 3-1 down at half time to win 5-3 [eusa_clap.gi

That was an absolutely exceptional after half-time comeback. The quality and execution was absolutely insane. I am in awe of the skills it takes to play Hockey at professional international or even domestic level. An absolute pleasure to watch.

Any time those cocky and very professional Germans are beaten is always an outstanding achievement and occaision. icon_thumbs_u

Agreed Silence the skill level in International Hockey is phenomenal. It's a fantastic sport to watch.

Jeba said:
Agreed Silence the skill level in International Hockey is phenomenal. It's a fantastic sport to watch.

x 100 000 icon_thumbs_u

it's the thrill of the skill.

Kavanagh's goal was amazing.

Ah i miss some grass hockey. Coorparoo had this as a Subject back in yr 8/9/10 and i took it all 3yrs Mainly because of the teacher being hot as but still. It was awesome to play.

they still teach hockey at Coorparoo.

oh thats awesome then was weird having that as a subject.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • Dash
  • broncs30
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Santa
  • The True King
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ostin86
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.