OFFICIAL Michael Maguire Appointed Head Coach

EVERYONE. The old boys are what makes it a club. They are the legacy. They are who brought us to the club. They are who the current players want to emulate or better. You don't shit on the old boys like they're nothing. They're not in charge, but they are part of the tapestry.

They should stay out of the running of the club .
Turn up and sign autographs .Give out awards at the end of the season on awards night .

Webke , Parker and Tallis can all STFU and I would not GAF .
I sort of agree with both of your points. If they want to help they do it at an arms length distance from the club in a one on one mentoring role imo, with Oates & Miles or Alfie & Tommy Radounikis being a rough template.

The club would have to set it up and keep an eye on it, and have media restrictions and protections in place for any old boy that volunteer. But if they do it right, the old boys would all effectively be replacing Cyril Connell.

There’s no doubt Kev absolutely loved the club and going off what Cobbo said and reading in-between the lines of what the players said in interviews they seemed to “like Kevie as a bloke, just not as a coach”.

I think his passion & love for the club would’ve bled into the playing group a bit. I think in hindsight he was good for the time we were in after 2020.
So hopefully the silver lining here is that cobbo feels vindicated and will be happy to play elite level football again.

Payne has very little physicality, and thats what i think people are getting at. He doesnt hurt people either with his tackles or when he runs at players. He's a giant man who is a supreme athlete.
Gets 1.6 sort of effective offloads a game as well

Bens Ikin and Te'o are old boys.

Are they critiquing the club in the media pay for play style ?

I agree they are part of the legacy . But to have influence on who should do what at the club current day . No !
Different era , different rules , different world .

Are they critiquing the club in the media pay for play style ?

I agree they are part of the legacy . But to have influence on who should do what at the club current day . No !
Different era , different rules , different world .
I see what they mean about you changing goal posts.

Just got baited by a clickbait title and didnt read the article but it made me think.. but do we reckon reynolds is still the captain next year? If some part of madge suspects reynolds was involved with the knife job at souths, does Patty get the C next year?

and would that be a bad thing?

**** yeah! I’m all on in why not. I love getting my heart broken anyway.

@Santa start the 2025 thread. It’s in the bag!
What thread? Never made a prediction thread in my life. Although now you mention it, I do have a good feeling about 2025...

**** yeah! I’m all on in why not. I love getting my heart broken anyway.

@Santa start the 2025 thread. It’s in the bag!

His record is not looking good

Most recently he stuck his head into the NRLW threads and look how that turned out

A survey isn't the only way to do it now.
Didnt say it was. But if you want real answers whatever review you have should have a degree of anonymity. A survey was probably just the most expedient way of doing it.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • bert_lifts
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • Scdeac
  • FACTHUNT
  • Alec
  • Broncosarethebest
  • xilliun
  • Johnny92
  • Shane Tronc
  • Stix
  • Battler
  • Purple Pills
  • Ejbroncos
  • GCBRONCO
  • Manofoneway
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.