OFFICIAL Michael Maguire Appointed Head Coach

Reposting from another thread.

Madge is a grub, so no, I don't want him anywhere near the Broncos. When he is desperate for the win .. is he going to coach and instruct our team to play like dirty scum dogs, and take out the opposition's best player .. like he did to Walshy?

Will Madge give a genuine apology to Walsh? I don't think he will .. too busy revelling in his victory. 😡

Madge is a dog.
100% agree

Have been a foundation member since the club started and utterly hate the idea of a ring in NSW mercenary coach who is not heart and soul invested in Brisbane. Absolute disgrace the way Kevvy has been treated. I’m so disgusted in this choice it makes me want to spit. I would have preferred a local choice like the Walker brothers
Who haven't coached anywhere for years

Let's start with the health of the Broncos chief playmaker 34 going on 35 year old Adam Reynolds.

I think the Broncos are quite delusional that somehow he's going to improve on what he served up in 2023.
Isn’t Hunt and DCE 35/36?

Have been a foundation member since the club started and utterly hate the idea of a ring in NSW mercenary coach who is not heart and soul invested in Brisbane. Absolute disgrace the way Kevvy has been treated. I’m so disgusted in this choice it makes me want to spit. I would have preferred a local choice like the Walker brothers
Post a photo of your member card? Make sure you cover the Gorden name first

100% agree
Eh. I had a really bad 'emotional' reaction to the news lol.

I've moved on since then tho lol.

It wasn't a sweet, peaceful, dancing around kind of 'let it go' tho .. it felt more like this kinda moment of 'let it go' lol

let it go skydive GIF by Red Bull

Isn’t it relevant in a discussion about sacking a coach and if a front office is conducting good business? Isn’t it topical in the last seven days for the Broncos? Broncos have now paid their last three coaches to not work for them if your discussing the Broncos management or board I find that relevant.
Meh we've got the money to burn it seems. Looking at the half yearly financial report, we're up across the board (comapred to last year) and richer than ever.

Although I have no idea how these payouts affect our salary cap....

And as a Maroons supporter, I hope a contingency plan is put in place because I think their days are well and truly numbered.

Besides, did either of those players break down as much physically as Adam Reynolds did this year?
Yeah true. Not sure ripping you arm off the bone is an old man injury though, just unlucky

There are dumbasses in your forum who think Madge deliberately tried to take Walsh out...when Payne was in the side and Carty was an assistant coach? You think Payne is just going to sit there and agree with that? lmao
Payne isn’t the brightest.

GF week and the blokes on 360 are discussing whether Madge will let Walsh wear sunnies and paint his nails next year.

What a show.
Fox Sports needs a total refresh. Same format and boring tv shows for the last 10 years. They need an end of season review...

There are dumbasses in your forum who think Madge deliberately tried to take Walsh out...when Payne was in the side and Carty was an assistant coach? You think Payne is just going to sit there and agree with that? lmao
The tackle went wrong. The intent was there. The intent is legal but ruthless.

The playing group triggered this. They wanted a different coach. Not a first for the Broncos; Ivan Henjak.

I think Madge has learnt his nazi lessons, and the boys have voted that their insta ways are not the way. Looking forward to the result. It'll be spectacular either way.

GF week and the blokes on 360 are discussing whether Madge will let Walsh wear sunnies and paint his nails next year.

What a show.

Nice to know our club is more important than the two best teams in the comp.

And as a Maroons supporter, I hope a contingency plan is put in place because I think their days are well and truly numbered.

Besides, did either of those players break down as much physically as Adam Reynolds did this year?

Ripping the bicep tendon off the bone is not necessarily biased with age ...
Calf muscles , hammys and shoulders yes .

Unread

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • broncsgoat
  • pennywisealfie
  • Griffo
  • lynx000
  • UP DA BRIZZY BRONX
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Scorchie
  • barker
  • Culhwch
  • Xzei
  • Manofoneway
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrMoore
  • Fitzy
  • broncoscope
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.