OFFICIAL Michael Maguire Appointed Head Coach

You know, i recall a time when Gus Gould lead a Panthers comittee up to Red Hill to take stock of the Broncos, their footballing department, their pathways etc.

How times have changed.

It wouldnt be the worse thing for us to return the favour and go down to the foot of the mountains and take a look ourselves.

I know a lot has been said about the old coach and the new coach, but since 2017 there have been 3 premiership winners.

What does that tell you?

Here's what it tells me; NRL success is about the best system creating more than the sum of its parts.

Who has the best systems in the competition. Give you a clue, look at that list of premiership winners since 2017.

Folks - THIS is where the club needs to be.

You know, i recall a time when Gus Gould lead a Panthers comittee up to Red Hill to take stock of the Broncos, their footballing department, their pathways etc.

How times have changed.

It wouldnt be the worse thing for us to return the favour and go down to the foot of the mountains and take a look ourselves.

I know a lot has been said about the old coach and the new coach, but since 2017 there have been 3 premiership winners.

What does that tell you?

Here's what it tells me; NRL success is about the best system creating more than the sum of its parts.

Who has the best systems in the competition. Give you a clue, look at that list of premiership winners since 2017.

We should go one better and hire Gould tbh.

How times have changed.

What does that tell you?

Was thinking this the other day!

Right? I thought I was going crazy because I was sure I'd heard him say this in an after game interview or something. Besides which, who gives a shit if he paints his nails? If he'd had a good year, people wouldn't give a shit, it's that simple.

The raspy old blokes on this forum who get into the trenches every single day. Those trenches being an internet forum.

Active Now

• Bongo
  • Kev_Guz
  • Redfern_1980
  • Stix
  • Old Mate
  • broncos4life
  • IceWorks
  • HarryAllan7
  • Hoof Hearted
  • leon.bott
  • broncsgoat
  • UP DA BRIZZY BRONX
  • bb_gun
  • Alec
  • RolledOates
  • Fitzy
  • Manofoneway
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Aldo
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.