OFFICIAL Michael Maguire Appointed Head Coach

I’ll just leave this here
IMG 0478

Why would anyone assume “there has to be more”? Tallis has shown time and time again that he is one of the most arrogant, rude and petty assholes going around. It reads incredibly true.
They probably just said that in a last ditch attempt to avoid being bias but it was pretty clear

Why would anyone assume “there has to be more”? Tallis has shown time and time again that he is one of the most arrogant, rude and petty assholes going around. It reads incredibly true.

I served him at my work a couple of years ago. Can confirm. Very abrasive and moody.

Tallis has come out of this looking like a flog, there's no other way to put it.

I served him at my work a couple of years ago. Can confirm. Very abrasive and moody.
I was staying at the Crown in Melbourne and ran into him at the bar the night before Origin 1 2012 - he was trying to chat up a lady that resembled a dugong, and was subsequently rejected.

It was equal parts sad and cringe at the time. Now funny as hell.

Not joking.

Remind us again how you and Tallis disagree on Madge replacing Kevvie.

Nice try but yeah, nah.

The discussion in the recent page or two has been about Tallis not wanting to even have a conversation with Madge.

Madge says all the right thing tbh. It’s all about his methods working with this playing group and this playing group actually giving a ****.

I’m still very sad about Alfie walking away. He’s the heart and soul of the club.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • HVbronco
  • Emanon
  • Lazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bongo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Johnny92
  • Elcapitano20
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jason Simmons
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Justwin
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.