NEWS Michael Maguire to coach Broncos

I don't care who was backstabbed, whose nose was put out of joint, how the players are coached, if we become a dirty team....just win.
Couldn't agree more with this. Don't give a **** how it was done. Needed to happen. I want us to win, cheat like the better sides do, blow up at press conferences. Don't talk to me about the Broncos way. The Broncos way for almost 20 years has been to fucking CHOKE.

Give me something different. I'm glad the club pulled the trigger. Whether it works or not, something had to change.

Loved Kevvie, and really disappointed that he's gone (especially in the way it was done).

In saying that, I don't hold that againt Madge (our stupid board has always been stupid), and am backing him to do well. Hopefully he gets some aggression and ruthlessness in us (like he seemed to get into NSW).

We have the players, so I'm expecting a premiership in 2025. He seems to have a history of quick success at past clubs.

It surprises me how happy we’re that the club has made the decision on a new coach so quickly. The same administration that has selected and sacked our past few coaches. We’re now the west tigers but with $$. Nothing to be proud of at all.

season 4 GIF

It surprises me how happy we’re that the club has made the decision on a new coach so quickly. The same administration that has selected and sacked our past few coaches. We’re now the west tigers but with $$. Nothing to be proud of at all.
What would you have preferred?

What would you have preferred?
Have an actual interview process for a start. You flogs worshipping everything this current administration are doing is insane. They’ve done nothing right in their tenure. Why would this be any different?

the sky is fallingggggg, it's all over people

Have an actual interview process for a start. You flogs worshipping everything this current administration are doing is insane. They’ve done nothing right in their tenure. Why would this be any different?
I’m not worshipping it. I’m being a realist.

Who would they interview? How long should they take? The preseason starts soon.

They did their due diligence. Lines up the best (not perfect) option and then gets it over and done with.

If you don’t think Kev should have been fired then it’s okay to be unhappy about that but if you accept Walters wasn’t the man for the job, there is no better way to have gone about it.

So signing Kev was wrong too then?

I have absolutely zero faith in the club. Zero.

But I have a kernel of hope that maybe this is the right call and we will win a premiership. Isn’t that why we come back every year?. I have more hope now that kevvy is gone to be honest but not a huge amount more.

I still have zero faith tho. ZERO.

Reposting from another thread.

Madge is a grub, so no, I don't want him anywhere near the Broncos. When he is desperate for the win .. is he going to coach and instruct our team to play like dirty scum dogs, and take out the opposition's best player .. like he did to Walshy?

Will Madge give a genuine apology to Walsh? I don't think he will .. too busy revelling in his victory. 😡

Madge is a dog.
You don’t honestly think that Madge told Suaali to shoulder charge Reece’s head, do you?

I have absolutely zero faith in the club. Zero.

But I have a kernel of hope that maybe this is the right call and we will win a premiership. Isn’t that why we come back every year?. I have more hope now that kevvy is gone to be honest but not a huge amount more.

I still have zero faith tho. ZERO.
200.gif

You don’t honestly think that Madge told Suaali to shoulder charge Reece’s head, do you?
I certainly think he told him to jam in and smash the 'merkin' if those rotten Queenslanders dare run that shape.

Again he told on himself with the Taylan May whataboutism.

Should have a clause that there's no second year if it's not top 8 next season.

Active Now

• Redfern_1980
  • Purple Pills
  • Broncosgirl
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Xzei
  • NSW stables
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Financeguy
  • broncoscope
  • Dexter
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosMan
  • RodF
  • Wild Horse
  • theshed
  • Rambstien
  • phoenix
  • Skyblues87
  • Mick_Hancock
  • broncsgoat
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.