Milf , Morgo to fight out for Qld #6

What do you mean pretender, the kid runs harder than anyone in the game. His kick returns are as good RTS if not better. He can finish off anything aswell. For me Oates should go to the second row for the broncos so they can put him on the bench for origin. Start bleeding the future of QLD in there proper positions.
And get's taken backwards every single time..

Inglis is back next year, so he’ll fill a centre roll. Then we have Boyd, Munster, Holmes, Gagai all able to play fullback. We’re pretty well stocked atm.

Do you reckon Inglis will get back to his best after doing his ACL?

At fullback, specifically. RTS is crap these days IMO. He can definitely finish, but on the wing. Hard to drop the player of the series in Gagai...
RTS is not crap, he's a player that tries very hard in a shit team. He is consistently the warriors best player.

RTS is not crap, he's a player that tries very hard in a shit team. He is consistently the warriors best player.
RTS flatters to deceive imo.

Yes he's a good kick returner. What else though? If you kick it out or have a set line, he offers little.

Not saying he's a bad player, but probably a tad overrated.

With GI back next year some players will miss out for QLD. Slater at fullback, Holmes and Gagai on the wings and GI and Chambers in the Centres. Munster, Morgan fighting for 5/8 and Utility. There may not be spots for Boyd, Oates or Milford.

With GI back next year some players will miss out for QLD. Slater at fullback, Holmes and Gagai on the wings and GI and Chambers in the Centres. Munster, Morgan fighting for 5/8 and Utility. There may not be spots for Boyd, Oates or Milford.

Boyd is a walk up start for QLD. Holmes will miss out before Boyd

Milford has a lot of work to do before he should be considered for origin

Disagree.. Holmes is future. Boyd is past
I really like Holmes and have called for him to be in team since 2016, but it would be difficult to see him pushing out Boyd or Gagai, neither have done anything to warrant being dropped.

Holmes may have to wait 12 months for another bite.

I really like Holmes and have called for him to be in team since 2016, but it would be difficult to see him pushing out Boyd or Gagai, neither have done anything to warrant being dropped.

Holmes may have to wait 12 months for another bite.
Oates did nothing to warrant being dropped either

And that’s all this article was IMO - a motivator from Kev to Milf. The off-season seems to be a danger time for Milf in terms of health and fitness, plus with the shoulder recon, maybe Kev thought he needed reminding.
Fair call but do players read these articles?

RTS flatters to deceive imo.

Yes he's a good kick returner. What else though? If you kick it out or have a set line, he offers little.

Not saying he's a bad player, but probably a tad overrated.

Agree with this. His kick returns were something else though, I think they were a big part of how the Roosters managed to roll over everyone else in those years.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • cento
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.