NEWS Milford is injured

Relevance
Well, loads of people on here saying this is his season to prove his worth and fight for a new contract, even after doing nothing for the better part of his massively overpaid career.
This is a great start to his "season of redemption".

1 round out of 26 stills gives him plenty of time, so as recovery is handled well.

To be fair, they would have been basing it off Milf had to say. Sometimes the adrenalin dulls the pain for a few hours, the swelling then masks the real problem to compound it.
Palpation, swelling, range of movement, someone stepping on his fucking hand and him saying it hurt a bit... ffs, there's no excuse for not sending him off for a scan immediately. None. This is a multi million dollar organisation with a million dollar player. The medical and physio team is a deadset joke and they have made errors that students wouldn't make. Its better to be safe then sorry and measure twice , cut once should be slogans printed on their fucking foreheads after some of their misses in the past year. Its amateur...

Palpation, swelling, range of movement, someone stepping on his fucking hand and him saying it hurt a bit... ffs, there's no excuse for not sending him off for a scan immediately. None. This is a multi million dollar organisation with a million dollar player. The medical and physio team is a deadset joke and they have made errors that students wouldn't make. Its better to be safe then sorry and measure twice , cut once should be slogans printed on their fucking foreheads after some of their misses in the past year. Its amateur...

None of that happened, it wasn't sore and he's trained uninhibited with it strapped and he trained yesterday again then said it's a bit sore by the way someone stepped on me a week ago maybe it's that- and they sent him for scans.

None of that happened, it wasn't sore and he's trained uninhibited with it strapped and he trained yesterday again then said it's a bit sore by the way someone stepped on me a week ago maybe it's that- and they sent him for scans.
Well what was the club mind-reader doing here? What's the point of having one of staff when they miss stuff like this.

Last edited:
Sooo.....you'd be happier seeing who(?) in the 6 ?
The Who are getting on a bit, I think the NRL might be a bit beyond them now, particularly Keith Townshend and John Entwistle.

Please tell me it’s not his drumstick eating hand

Options

Looks to be total clickbait that one. Uses $1.7m headache to try and lure you in thinking it will be salary cap related, but I think it's just related to Milf and Staggs being injured??

If so Milf is only out for round 1 (and Croft is the obvious replacement) and Staggs has been known to be out until rd 10 for awhile... and us here on BHQ know Niu is the replacement.

I'm also assuming the $1.7m 'headache' comprises the fictitious value of $700k no one has put forward for Staggs

Last edited:
Well, loads of people on here saying this is his season to prove his worth and fight for a new contract, even after doing nothing for the better part of his massively overpaid career.
This is a great start to his "season of redemption".
He could have his best season ever which i doubt....still wouldnt be worth half of what hes on

Therapist wouldn’t know what to do with 4 left feet.

Multi million dollar amateur organisation

WHY DID THEY STRAP HIM IF IT WAS UNINHIBITED? First time in my career I've ever heard of strapping a hand FOR NO REASON...

They identified a problem because they strapped it up, they then waited a week to get a scan because he elaborated further? Makes sense. A good medical team or physio would get the whole story even if this is true. "You hurt your hand? Ok, let's strap it and tell me in a week how it feels, bye"
Press on a fracture site it will hurt, there would have been swelling, probably loss of range depending on the bone fractured, th3 anatomical snuff box may have been a clear indicator with swelling even if it was minor on any hand or wrist fracture, a carpal or metacarpal fracture can be identified through palpation and carpal fractures hurt ALOT with hard gripping...

You know it all mate.... but I think I may have you covered here.... by a fair margin....trust me, as much as you want to believe they are good, the mistakes they have made over the past year, most students I've had wouldn't make them. If this was on its own, fine, people make mistakes, but I only have to simply point to our injury list and mis-diagnosis or even missed diagnosis'. Its not top level....

Last edited:

Active Now

• Griffo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Hurrijo
  • broncos4life
  • Jedhead
  • Battler
  • Kev_Guz
  • scobie
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Financeguy
  • bb_gun
  • Bongo
  • The Boss
  • Cavalo
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.