NEWS Milford is injured

What about the back-half of the burger?

I assure you, I can eat the lot. It won’t be pretty, though. I’d challenge @Morkel for the prize.

It's on.

Not that worried. Milford doesn't have Bronco DNA. It's his last year. A year under a player clause. No other club would have given him that money. He isn't an elite player. More a fair weather player. World is full of those types. Move on from the myth. Stop throwing the bank at promise, and start looking for character. Start respecting ourselves, our sponsors, our fans, and actually mean something. Too many recent leeches. Too many wolves in sheep's clothing. Too much sizzle and no steak. Weak administration; desperate for easy answers. Always ends tears. Cue Seibold...

Last edited:
Not that worried. Milford doesn't have Bronco DNA. It's his last year. A year under a player clause. No other club would have given him that money. He isn't an elite player. More a fair weather player. World is full of those types. Sooner we move on from the myth. Sooner we stop throwing the bank at promise, and start looking for character, the sooner we will as a club, starting respecting ourselves, our sponsors, our fans, and actually mean something. Too many recent leeches. Too many wolves in sheep's clothing. Too much sizzle and no steak.

The Storm would have ... in fact they offered him similar money when he re-signed with us

The Storm would have ... in fact they offered him similar money when he re-signed with us

I don’t reckon they were serious just quietly but did help push his price up. They have a player type they love. Milf never fitted that mould.

I don’t reckon they were serious just quietly but did help push his price up. They have a player type they love. Milf never fitted that mould.
I'm sure Smith even met with him, and an offer was made

I'm sure Smith even met with him, and an offer was made

remember, he did re-sign in May 2017. on the back of 2 very good seasons for him. it was after re-signing that his decline started

remember, he did re-sign in May 2017. on the back of 2 very good seasons for him. it was after re-signing that his decline started
It's almost like there should be a lesson in there for us, I just can't for the life of me work out what it is?

Active Now

• Robboi_321
  • Cavalo
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • Locky24
  • Griffo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Hurrijo
  • broncos4life
  • Battler
  • Kev_Guz
  • scobie
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Financeguy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.