VOTE Milford or Croft?

Who would you rather partner Thomas Dearden for the remainder of the season?

• Anthony Milford

Votes: 55 40.1%
  • Brodie Croft

Votes: 82 59.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
  • Staff
Note: Poll will remain open until team lists drop tomorrow afternoon.

Multiple journalists are reporting that one of Anthony Milford or Brodie Croft will be dropped this week to make way for Thomas Dearden.

My question is, who would you rather partner Thomas Dearden for the remainder of the season?

Santa

U18 Player
Croft seems to have some better kicking options then milf, but does nothing else but run straight. I think if milf and dearden would be a better combo.
Post automatically merged:

Croft seems to have some better kicking options then milf, but does nothing else but run straight. I think if milf and dearden would be a better combo.
But then, croft seems faster and more competitive...

Last edited:

Footy Fanatic

QCup Player
Croft just isn't a good half and we saw the potential of a Milford/Dearden combo last year.

So for me it's got to be Milford and Dearden.

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
I picked Milford to be dropped because we need to be looking towards the future with Dearden and whoever partners him. The difference between Milford and Croft currently is minimal and Milford is way overpaid. We can't afford to renew him on those dollars so why have him develop the combination with Dearden only for him to leave?

Slippin Jimmy

QCup Player
Milford over Croft, probably. If only because Milford has the better long kicking game and Dearden's boot wasn't very impressive last I saw.

Footy Fanatic

QCup Player
I picked Milford to be dropped because we need to be looking towards the future with Dearden and whoever partners him. The difference between Milford and Croft currently is minimal and Milford is way overpaid. We can't afford to renew him on those dollars so why have him develop the combination with Dearden only for him to leave?
Problem is, who is the future? Because surely it can't be Croft.

broncsgoat

State of Origin Rep
Croft is a seibold experiment and seibold wont be here past this season, and Croft has been just as shit as Milf lately.

Stick with Milf, find a coach who can get him to reclaim his 2018 POTY form.

theshed

NRL Captain
I prefer Milford, and I think he has more to offer. The thing that worries me about Milford is that his sideward running and jinking might be hard for other players to work with, and maybe a more boring but easier to run lines for half would be the better option for the team.

Also I think Milf is over priced and should probably be moved on. If that’s the case, he should probably be the one dropped with Croft moving to 6.

it’s a very tough call for me.

McHunt

NRL Captain
Sunshine Coast
Note: Poll will remain open until team lists drop tomorrow afternoon.

Multiple journalists are reporting that one of Anthony Milford or Brodie Croft will be dropped this week to make way for Thomas Dearden.

My question is, who would you rather partner Thomas Dearden for the remainder of the season?
Can you make the votes public so we can see who's lining up behind whom?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chonners

Twitter