VOTE Milford or Croft?

Who would you rather partner Thomas Dearden for the remainder of the season?

• Anthony Milford

Votes: 55 40.1%
  • Brodie Croft

Votes: 82 59.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Note: Poll will remain open until team lists drop tomorrow afternoon.

Multiple journalists are reporting that one of Anthony Milford or Brodie Croft will be dropped this week to make way for Thomas Dearden.

My question is, who would you rather partner Thomas Dearden for the remainder of the season?

Croft, Milford can find form again off the bench if he can at all.

Croft seems to have some better kicking options then milf, but does nothing else but run straight. I think if milf and dearden would be a better combo.
[automerge]1593996231[/automerge]
Croft seems to have some better kicking options then milf, but does nothing else but run straight. I think if milf and dearden would be a better combo.
But then, croft seems faster and more competitive...

Last edited:
Croft just isn't a good half and we saw the potential of a Milford/Dearden combo last year.

So for me it's got to be Milford and Dearden.

I picked Milford to be dropped because we need to be looking towards the future with Dearden and whoever partners him. The difference between Milford and Croft currently is minimal and Milford is way overpaid. We can't afford to renew him on those dollars so why have him develop the combination with Dearden only for him to leave?

Milford over Croft, probably. If only because Milford has the better long kicking game and Dearden's boot wasn't very impressive last I saw.

I'd rather Paix and Dearden with Milf as 14. He can cover the halves and FB and might benefit from a stint at hooker to get him involved.

I picked Milford to be dropped because we need to be looking towards the future with Dearden and whoever partners him. The difference between Milford and Croft currently is minimal and Milford is way overpaid. We can't afford to renew him on those dollars so why have him develop the combination with Dearden only for him to leave?

Problem is, who is the future? Because surely it can't be Croft.

Croft is a seibold experiment and seibold wont be here past this season, and Croft has been just as shit as Milf lately.

Stick with Milf, find a coach who can get him to reclaim his 2018 POTY form.

Hi Guys, meet Molly...

Molly

...he lost his head after the 2015 GF

I prefer Milford, and I think he has more to offer. The thing that worries me about Milford is that his sideward running and jinking might be hard for other players to work with, and maybe a more boring but easier to run lines for half would be the better option for the team.

Also I think Milf is over priced and should probably be moved on. If that’s the case, he should probably be the one dropped with Croft moving to 6.

it’s a very tough call for me.

we need his 2015/16 form ... paying a million for his 2018 form is way too much money
Ok I'll admit that 2018 line was bait. Would much rather 15/16 with 18-20's kicking game obviously.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Stinger
  • jd87
  • Dash
  • mitch222
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • unnerv1ng
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Bish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Mustafur
  • maddo
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Footy Fanatic
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.