Milford

I tend to agree when Boyd does it. It's far more worthy of the idiots in the middle actually blowing the whistle.

Well now that I know the line is **** in mouth references, I'll steer clear.
Only when attacking another poster, or as a slanderous statement, otherwise you're good... :wink:

Does anyone think Milf or Hunt might play origin this year? I assume it would take an injury or bad form from others to get in (or bad form or injury to keep Milf or Hunt out for that matter), but would this be a good thing or not for the boys?

I can't wait to see Milford in a QLD jersey myself, and it was very exciting when Hunt got pulled into the squad (and should have played instead of DCE).

Does anyone think Milf or Hunt might play origin this year? I assume it would take an injury or bad form from others to get in (or bad form or injury to keep Milf or Hunt out for that matter), but would this be a good thing or not for the boys?

I can't wait to see Milford in a QLD jersey myself, and it was very exciting when Hunt got pulled into the squad (and should have played instead of DCE).
I doubt it. They might if there's an injury

It really will depend on DCE's and Morgan's form. They are the incumbents, unfortunately.

Hunt would have to be cutting teams to shreds, forcing 10 drop outs a game and kick 5 drop goals against a top 4 team to even get pencilled into the squad.

I don't think DCE is an incumbent.

He's an incumbent replacement which is essentially what we are talking about. But Milf and Hunt would be the go to options, assuming they are travelling alright, if for someone Morgan is injured, and unless DCE is playing the house down.

It's a very generalised(?) look at things, but look at what happened last time DCE played Origin. We lost the series. He shouldn't be considered incumbent imo

It's all guesswork and who knows what prospects will come through between now and then, but I can see a Taylor/Milford combo working.

What's everyone else's thoughts?

Are you hinting at bringing Taylor back to the broncos?

It's pretty open right now for both teams, Cronk and Thurson to retire over the next few seasons from Rep duty. NSW looking for a long term pairing from their new crop, should be an interesting few years in Origin.

Active Now

• Bongo
  • Galah
  • GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Morkel
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  • Big Del
  • Thelmus
  • Fozz
  • Locky24
  • Rambstien
  • broncotville
  • Fitzy
  • Manlyman
  • Financeguy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Maddy
  • Johnny92
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.