COMBAT Boxing / MMA Thread

I think BJ's time is up, when you get to that age, all you would really want would be big fights and he has lost a few times in both divisions he fights in, so his time has come, as far as I can see.

Roy Nelson is insane, he has the best chin since Cabbage!

Donald Cerrone is the man!

I cant stand Cheick Kongo, sucked to see him win.

UFC 138 will be free on OneHD
Sent from my T8697 (Mango Beta) using Board Expres

oh for sure, noone would get that on PPV lol.

Looking forward to the fight in 2 weeks time. Lets go Junior!

Tru? 138 still piping here for the same usual ppv price here in nz, wata rip lol yep waiting for velasquez/Dos Santos.. Will be epic

Lets go Cigano!!!!! I'm so pumped.

64secs was al Cigano needed, wow though, velazquez aftr a year lay off still looked alright, surprised Cain went 4 a takedwn erly... Congrats Dos Santos!

yep, probably in the top 3 all time fights, insane. Kinda overshadowed that Wandy/Le was a sick fight as well.

So Bones Jones beats another former title holder in Machida.. Although Bones is somewhat a total revelation in his skillset, imo Machida showed that his standup stil has a few holes in it, something his ex teammate Evans will be looking at doing..

I think Rashad would need a lucky punch to get anything done tbh.

How nasty was the Mir submission!

That mir sub was just urghh.. The guy really sinks it in doesnt he!

Nog should have tapped, hes psycho, I know he has a lot of pride in his Jiu Jitsu and all but thats not gonna help him over the next year of rehabbing.

UFC 141 last ppv for the year, and Overeem sends Lesnar into retirement..did not see that coming

was crazy eh? loved the card, how good was the Hendricks KO! was expecting some lay n pray from fitch.

I guess fitch ddnt see that coming either hehe the Diaz-Cerreone was a classic match, herb dean with both fighters centre, "shake hands...... Or not "

hahaha that was awesome. Looks like Hettes is a bit of a machine as well and Gustafsson confirmed what i suspected about him, that hes top level.

Didnt get to watch the latest UFC ppv bt dayum would have been a good one to see Diaz go down to Condit who picks up the interim belt.. Also Werdum back with a win and Kos, UFC stables are brimming with talent..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • Spooky1013
  • Old Mate
  • Dash
  • LittleDavey
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncos Maestro
  • MrMoore
  • Big Del
  • Painin the Haas
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.