Money/Sonny/Dunny Bill

Flutterby

You are correct he isn't accredited.

I think Medical should be added to the topic heading! He spends quite a bit of time on the sideline haha

I think the most ridiculous thing about Sonny Bill's problem with the contract he signed last year, is that he's whinging about things like annual leave etc. which are already built into the contract! If this document is fair dinkum, why on earth has he (or his moron manager) opened his mouth to complain about something before checking whether it actually is in his contract or not? It's just making him look like a bigger prat than he already did.

Jeza23 said:
I think Medical should be added to the topic heading! He spends quite a bit of time on the sideline haha

Pretty sure he has played like 44-48 games collectively in 06/07. So I dont think we can keep digging this up..

But yeah on topic, Williams needs a slap in the face. Ask him the question "Are you more important to your team than Lockyer?"

If he answers yes, slap him again. He should be on 250-300k MAX. Not 400k, not more than 400k. Yes he is an unreal back-rower but unless he's in the 6,7 or 9 he's dreaming.

Personally, I would let Sonny break his contract NRL stop him from registering with another NRL club, send the fuckhead packing overseas and let's never mention the name again. He and his management are a blight on rugby league and we are bigger than that. Dogs could get 2 quality back-rowers who can contribute more than 1 sonny bill for the price he is on.

Since his debut in 2004 he's played 75 games, and missed 45 games or something. He's still missed more than half of the games since he's made his debut or something.

I think using 3-4 seasons ago as an arugment to say he is never on the pitch is a bit of a stretch, last two seasons he has only missed a handful of games.

Packing a punch at the SBW crisis meeting
IT shaped as the prize bout for Sonny Bill Williams, but Bulldogs officials last night emerged confident they can keep their superstar happy without resorting to a fight.

In a meeting that sent the stand-off between Williams and his club into unexpected territory, boxing duo Anthony Mundine and Solomon Haumono fronted Bulldogs management to plead their friend's case.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s ... 23,00.html

This new manager is a complete dousche bag! Horrible career move for sonny appointing him. Says in the article Williams believes he is worth more than the 525 000 he is getting a season [icon_ee

Can someone explain to me the purpose of Mundine and Haumono being there?

I don't get his deal with Annual Leave entitlements anyway. Does he want to take a holiday or something mid-season? Otherwise - he has a couple months annual leave at the end of every season

Emma said:
Can someone explain to me the purpose of Mundine and Haumono being there?

Silent flunkies, Denny Crane uses them all the time!

I got to say, at first when this all started happening, I thought SBW was just being a prick, but Im beginning to think a lot has to do with his new manager more than anything, and the more I think abuot it, the more I beleive it.
I DO however, think SBW is unhappy at the dogs, who wouldn't be? their team is not even HALF the team it used to be. Even I wouldn't be happy there right now. (though they are starting to get some signings happening)

If any of his unhappiness has to do with the Dogs' on-field performances then the recent big name signings they've made with players should at least quench a part of this. eusa_think

Active Now

• Dash
  • Financeguy
  • Rambstien
  • Maroon4life
  • MrTickyMcG
  • mitch222
  • broncsgoat
  • kman
  • Fatboy
  • Dazza 92
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncomax
  • Sproj
  • mrslong
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Matheos
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Santa
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.