MORE BANNERS!!!

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Porthoz said:
broncospwn said:
I could be wrong but from what I know it's basically a joke about Souths supporters having no teeth and so when they say souths it sounds like souffs. The lol@ part is because they're a joke :)
That's correct.
The 50 is the score they often get put on them, and the $ should be obvious (Rusty and PHAC).
The lol@ is because they're a joke, haven't had a winning season in 21 years (winning more than 50% of their games), and yet, every single new season, their fans come out in droves telling everyone how they're the "pride of the league" and are again going to dominate the NRL... [icon_drun

There is a growing movement for the right to lol@50uff$ at LU forums, where it originated.
It has officially been recognised at urbandictionary.com.au, has been mentioned on radio and newspapers, while going up and down in wikipedia... [icon_evillaugh
[icon_lol1. That is awesome. lol@50uff$ icon_smile

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Contemplating a lol@souffs banner to drape over the second tier when we play them at home [icon_lol1.

L

langer77

QCup Player
Jul 19, 2010
vertigo said:
Contemplating a lol@souffs banner to drape over the second tier when we play them at home [icon_lol1.
lmfao that will be cool

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
vertigo said:
I'll contribute! [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • kman
  • broncotville
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncorob
  • Wolfie
  • leon.bott
  • Big Del
  • mitch222
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Bish
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.