MORE BANNERS!!!

B

Beale

QCup Player
Dec 14, 2008
Did anybody notice how many banners were in the dogs crowd tonight??? They had a banner for nearly every player, it was crazy, including all our old boys: Stagg, Hannant, Ennis and Eastwood.

I live in sydney so am not going to be able to make the broncos final next week at suncorp......I'm putting it out there to all you fellow Brisbane Broncos supporters to make plenty of banners for next weeks game!!!

It would be unreal to see!!!

C'mon guys we can win this comp!!!!!!!

Suncorp Stadium Nazi's usually won't let them in the ground, especially the huge size you talk of Beale.

C'mon Bronco Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of banners, I thought the ABC Bricks posters were funny but lame lol.

Well, it's a crap company.

[icon_evillaugh

Oooooh...... here fishy fishy... [icon_lol1.

Where's Mikey???

But seriously, people will do anything for $2,000.

I will buy free broncos flags for everyone attending the game!!!!!!!! make it a sea of maroon and yellow!!!!!!

CONFETTI people CONFETTI!!!!!

Yellow, Maroon and white CONFETTI!!!!!!!

FIRE UP!!!!!!!!

Confetti: banned.
Banners: must not have poles more than 80cm long or something, and less than 1cm thick.
Chanting and yelling: banned...could be considered anti-social.

Seriously, Suncorp Stadium rules and regulations are gay.

Some signs are just stupid though. I would hate to be the person sitting behind them, especially after I forked over tons of cash just to see the game, not a huge banner infront of my face.

Chants and yelling - are they really banned? That's stupid.

Not banned, but it just takes one person to say they're offended and they'll come and tell you to tone it down.

Plus 2 games ago we had an overzealous usher come and enquire as to our mental health after we yelled out at the Broncos after a poor missed tackle led to a try. FFS.

Coxy said:
Not banned, but it just takes one person to say they're offended and they'll come and tell you to tone it down.

Plus 2 games ago we had an overzealous usher come and enquire as to our mental health after we yelled out at the Broncos after a poor missed tackle led to a try. FFS.

Wow, some people just need to chill out. It's a footy game for crying out loud.

I remember last year at the first Cowboys match.

There were a couple of blokes having a good time, drinking, yelling, swearing. About 5 minutes left in the match, an old bird went and got them kicked out.

I was also drunk, so gave her a spray. Something along the lines of, stupid old hag, fucking mind your own business, there's only 5 fucking minutes left.

Her hot daighter gave me a couple of the most evil eyes ever. However, I knew she wanted me.

Why? Cause I'm a V.I.C. Very. Important. Cat.

broncosil said:
Some signs are just stupid though. I would hate to be the person sitting behind them, especially after I forked over tons of cash just to see the game, not a huge banner infront of my face.

Chants and yelling - are they really banned? That's stupid.

I suppose it depends on who is holding the banner. I was sitting behind mick and the others, this year and the only times the banners obstucted my view was after we scored, when the players run on and after the match so it's not really blocking anything.

Plus when mick is sitting down, it's like the chair is empty.

OH NO I DIDN'T!

If there is 50 different people with confetti there not going to catch everyone!

come on people cut bags of the stuff up, every1 take a handful in the entire row your sitting in, theres no way they will kick 30 plus people out at once!

and throw it when the crowd is going crazy and every1 is standing up cheering!!!!!

DO WE WANNA BEAT THE DRAGONS OR NOT?!!!!
WE HAVE TO DO OUR PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIRE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Active Now

• mrtij
  • Kev_Guz
  • Wendall Taylor
  • mrslong
  • Stix
  • Redux
  • Alec
  • Maroon4life
  • thenry
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Bucking Beads
  • Cavalo
  • Fitzy
  • Behold
  • Jazza
  • Nerd
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.