MORE BANNERS!!!

draggx said:
Thats it you got me fired up!!!

Making a Banner! ill work out with my mate what one we should do.

Did you say mate?

That makes 2 people....

That means 2 BANNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who cares how corny they are, lets just show some serious support and make the stadium rumble!!!!!!

"Chins Up, Carrolls here"

"Setu's gonna get you" (samoa joe TNA)

"OMG, Hit by kenny" (southpark)

"Wallace has Got Us"

"Broncos left their Parkers on" (lame i know)

ill work out more haha

ningnangnong said:
Someone should definitely make the 'President Clinton' one.

Im in sydney, I will happily make banners for people if they can all be rolled up and sent to somebody in Brisbane to pick them up and spread them between all the true bronco nuts......on the condition they are used at every opportunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebs suggested a banner for McCullough. The 'M' logo of Maccas and down the bottom will say, "We're lovin' it". Lol.

draggx said:
Love the idea however..

Patrons must not wear or display commercial, political, religious or offensive signage or logos, sell any goods or services or give away political, religious, advertising or promotional materials without the prior written approval of Stadium management.
http://www.suncorpstadium.com.au/defaul ... s+of+Entry

Sucks doesnt it?

I didn't think that it was physically possible but this both sucks and blows.

KrispyKris said:
Rebs suggested a banner for McCullough. The 'M' logo of Maccas and down the bottom will say, "We're lovin' it". Lol.

That's really good - roll with it

I'm onto Simsy and Wow Yeh so there's two more

Cauldron time baby

KrispyKris said:
draggx said:
Love the idea however..

Patrons must not wear or display commercial, political, religious or offensive signage or logos, sell any goods or services or give away political, religious, advertising or promotional materials without the prior written approval of Stadium management.
http://www.suncorpstadium.com.au/defaul ... s+of+Entry

Sucks doesnt it?

I didn't think that it was physically but this both sucks and blows.

I remember a similar sort of disclaimer at the F1 this year but I got my oversized and awesome finnish flag in, so that's the approach I'm gonna take - just going for it - remember when strolling in, just be cool - like you take the banner in with you to every game 8-)

This one suggested earlier in the year from Roger Explosion aka MarkB (who no longer seems to frequent this forum) is the best I have seen.

2924239162_8e25dbc853.jpg

Jeba, that is f-ing awesome!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!

and ddd you are a champion!! good work mate!!

be alright if Benny Hunt was playing first grade.

"B.Hunt and K.Hunt - 2009 BRONCOS Are on the Hunt"

thou maybe a

"NYC - B HUNT
NRL - K HUNT
BRONCOS ARE IN THE HUNT"

Hey guys, someone make plenty and plenty of confetti, plastic bag it up and stash it at the bottom of your bags.....

If worried about getting kicked out for having confetti then give the bag to the closest 5-15 year old or the 'drunk guy' behind you!! Im sure they will all love it and get into it!! Lets do everything we can to add to the atmosphere and support of the broncos guys!

The Passion! The Power!

FIRE UP!!!

Making noise and actually cheering will be enough passion. Flags and banners are fake passion.

We need to replicate what happened at Skilled on Saturday night. I've never heard Broncos fans more vocal. Let's repeat the dose!

Coxy said:
Making noise and actually cheering will be enough passion. Flags and banners are fake passion.

We need to replicate what happened at Skilled on Saturday night. I've never heard Broncos fans more vocal. Let's repeat the dose!

I'll have some of that please...

I'm optimistic as the atmosphere at the Canberra game was fairly good. Broncos fans are generally out enthused at these big games by the opposition supporters. Happens all the time. Although 320 tries its hardest to pick up the slack icon_smile

I'm in the western stand this weekend so I'll be interested to see what it's like.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.