More truth comes out

Christopher Tibbar

Christopher Tibbar

Sep 17, 2019
If you followed the media overnight as more insider comments emerge it just confirms what I write.
The non believers should reconsider that the coach lost the players from Day 1.

If you followed the media overnight as more insider comments emerge it just confirms what I write.
The non believers should reconsider that the coach lost the players from Day 1.

Keep it coming mate. It's comedy gold.

You're talking to a bunch of people who are part of a website that is dedicated to the team, and news about the team. The articles didn't stop being posted over night, they're all here, and not even the worst journos are saying this.

Lets get some more info, where's your info coming from, and how are you mates with Wayne?

You're talking to a bunch of people who are part of a website that is dedicated to the team, and news about the team. The articles didn't stop being posted over night, they're all here, and not even the worst journos are saying this.

Lets get some more info, where's your info coming from, and how are you mates with Wayne?

Claims to be mates with someone on the staff at the Broncos.

Edit: or a mate of a mate, of course.

Last edited:
Photo and timestamp, otherwise **** off.

Photo and timestamp, otherwise **** off.

5918b6e3a4c58f9773e07c755ee60a58

5 posts, 2 threads, 1 day old account, 0 quality posts.

If we're going to read your shit at least add it into existing threads.

I’m amazed the hammer hasn’t been swung yet

Lol they probably used the first dumbarse post as a reliable source for the reporting.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Strop
  • Justwin
  • Jedhead
  • armchair
  • Broncosgirl
  • mrtij
  • broncoscope
  • heartly87
  • Bish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • Behold
  • Sproj
  • bert_lifts
  • Fozz
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Dony Eliakim
  • NSW stables
  • RodF
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.