MotorSport

S

Sway

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
well that covers just about everything i know but atleast i wont fill the forum with lots of different v8 f1 etc topics!
and so.....news for the day, shocking.

CHANNEL 7 star and V8 Supercar driver Grant Denyer is recovering in hospital after surviving a serious accident during a monster truck show stunt on the NSW south coast.

The diminutive Denyer - made famous as Sunrise's weatherman - was trapped under his 6.5 tonne super-sized truck at Dapto after it flipped during a demonstration for a Monster Truck Championship to be held this weekend.

Denyer suffered suspected serious back injuries and was rushed to hospital this afternoon.

apparently he's got a compressed fracture so broken back and wont be able to compete at Bathurst [icon_thumbs_do

Bring on Bathurst!

Shame about Denya, but I'm sure he'd rather recover than make thigns worse for himself. But we all know he woulda been rounded up by Skaifey.

BRING IT ON!

Lolz @ Tander and Skaife. I remember Skaife stalling on the grid at Bathurst in the last couple of years and I was hoping for the same thing today. I don't mind Tander but whenever he's sharing a car with R Kelly or Skaife I cannot cheer for him. On ya Frosty!

God what happened at the start

I tuned in at lap 16, Tander/Skaife in 12... R.Kelly/Dumbrell in like 26th.

God Rick isn't having a good weekend at all..... I'm glad he's been given the opportunity to drive though.

Tander stalled on the grid a la Skaife 06, and Kelly got a penalty because Dumbrell touched the car while it was in the pits and therefore exceeded the amount of crew that are allowed in a pitstop.
I can't stand Rick so I'm happy to see him have a tough weekend.

Nooooooooooooooo!! Rick's car just got parked... Devasted!! (and now i lose the bet to Dad cause Murphy finished ahead of Rick).

Best outcome now would be for Lowndes/Whingecup to crash out and Murphy and/or Tander/Skaife to get back up there.

Well, atm Whincup/Lowndes still in the lead...let's hope it stays that way :mrgreen:

Lots of cars having tyre issues though.

Ford Shmord...

C'mon Murph man... fire up!!

I'm pretty annoyed right now... Murph clearly had all over whatshisface (winterbottom/s.richards car), held him up enough so Lowndes would be un catchable.... what i'd give for Lowsy to make a blunder or blow up.

Final Result

1st Lowndes/ Whincup
2nd Murphy/Richards
3rd Courtney/Besnard

Wooo!! Congrats to Jamie and Craig. _woohoo_ 3 years in a row!! Good fightback from Murph though.

Plus Jamie is now leading the championship. :mrgreen:

I'll admit it, i'm a bad loser when it comes to LOWNDES. I can't stand him at all. Any other Ford could have won, except Lowndes.

3 bathursts is something special, but it's Lowndes so eh.

Hopefully the Holdens are able to make a comeback and strike some better luck next year (alot of them didn't seem to have it on their side this year).

Lowndes you legend,, Holdens suck hahaha put that up your exhaust and smoke it!!

I'm the same with Tander. Can't bear to see him win lol [icon_wink

Funny though out of this whole forum it's mostly two chicks discussing a V8 race (and I know Sway would join in if she was online) [icon_lol1.

I like watching the V8s but generally live at the race rather than on tv.

It is competing with the cricket for me so I think everyone can guess what I was watching!

the cricket [icon_razz1

dukey said:
Lolz @ Tander and Skaife. I remember Skaife stalling on the grid at Bathurst in the last couple of years and I was hoping for the same thing today. I don't mind Tander but whenever he's sharing a car with R Kelly or Skaife I cannot cheer for him. On ya Frosty!

bahaha, loved that, was a bit concerned someone would hit tander in the arse but they all got though! and ah ha rick kelly. stupid idiot.

three peat for lowndes! woop woop woop! i was at at wedding....there was a tv on silent beside the preist dude....hehehe, best wedding ever!

That sounds like a great wedding actually!
Lowndes has really staked his claim on the mountain. I was hoping for Frosty to win but Lowndes/Whincup is the next best thing.

I did my usual way of watching it. Watch the start. And watch the last 3 laps. Everything in between is irrelevant.

Go Ford! 7 of the top 10. Holden = ineptitude.

I hate Motorsports...but...

I love Bathurst, an old family tradition...as a ford fan I suffered through years of Holden dominance, but at last we are the greatest! Woohoo, love Lowndsey!!! Glad he won!!! Woohoo!!!!

Active Now

• Nerd
  • Allo
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • NSW stables
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Mister Wright
  • Financeguy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.