MotorSport

also LOL at Skaife/Tander - hate Skaife, hate the Kelly's so HA HA HA HA. and some more HA HA HA's.

Agree entirely with what you've said mrslong. Not a V8 fan at all, but love Bathurst, although not enough to sit and watch it these days. Used to as a young fella.

Not a Ford fan by any means, but definitely a Holden hater. And particularly those guys you've mentioned, and Jim Richards when he was still around. Who can forget him telling the crowd they're a pack of arseholes when he unjustly won all those years ago.

It's the typical wanker attitude of Holden drivers and their supporters, hence why Lowndes smartly jumped ship.

Dunno if anyone is watching the v8's at present

but race control is a joke.... first they deploy the safety car at the wrong time and it pulls out infront of 4th place

Now they've just black flagged Todd Kelly for overtaking the safety car when it came outta pit lane... deadset you can't expect him to pull up... he was bloody lucky that he didn't hit the fregan safety car!! what f'ing morons... load of bullocks... even if that happened to a ford driver i'd be fuming about it, ridiculous!!

dukey said:
Lolz @ Tander and Skaife. I remember Skaife stalling on the grid at Bathurst in the last couple of years and I was hoping for the same thing today. I don't mind Tander but whenever he's sharing a car with R Kelly or Skaife I cannot cheer for him. On ya Frosty!

He didn't stall, he burnt out his clutch.

wally, race control is not a joke. they stuff up at times though!

HELL YEAH!what a fantastic start to the year for FORD
can't wait for the F1's tomorrow

i so know! motorsport in 5.1!!! almost as good as being there.

well thats a bit extream

anyone have any ideas who will claim pole?

i'm actually thinking one of the team braun guys. barra perhaps. i think it's be great to see them start the season with pole and a win.
but rosburg has been showing pretty good pace this weekend. i'm suprised to hamilton so far back, but new season, new rules and specs....bring it on!
and it's be nice to see if webber could get a podium

Could see it coming, Team Brawn have a great car, but I wouldn't expect them to be chasing hard for the championship. Good win for them. Great race by Kubica and Veletti as well.

sensational! loved the driving, a few questionable moves but hey thats racing. Webber actually finished the race so i'm happy with that!
i'd expect hamilton, massa to be more involved next weekend. i'm pretty sure that button and barricallo will be mixing it with the boys in the top 8.

funny fact of the weekend - the safety car caught on fire and had to be towed off the track....bahahaha

If the diffuser appeal is thrown out next month I can see Brawn definitely challenging for the titles, particularly given there is a season long testing ban.

Surprised by the pace of the non-diffuser teams, particular RBR and BMW in relation to Ferrari and McLaren. Webber's weekend looks very disappointing given the efforts of his team-mates too.

Webber doesn't even deserve a drive anymore, he has shown no prior history of even looking like winning. He should be driving CART's instead.

i dont think there is anything in the defuser. the rules are they and technically they are not breaking it.
i dont think you're the only one suprised by the .. lack of pace ari!
i dont think webber's weekend was that bad. after the surgery he's had and the fact he has returned before expected i'm pretty sure just finishing is great. once he is back at his peak fittness, i think he'll have a much better race.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Organix
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.