My Ben Hunt video

Nice video mate. To me highlights how impressive Ben hunt has been. After two starts already has enough highlights for over 2 minutes of video... Would struggle to get that from a whole season of prince/wallace

Good stuff mate !!

Nice. Some great highlights there. Does emphasise that he took some wrong options, like pushing the pass to Wallace or kicking ahead when it wasn't the last tackle, but that's stuff he can fix. A lot of potential.

Nice. Some great highlights there. Does emphasise that he took some wrong options, like pushing the pass to Wallace or kicking ahead when it wasn't the last tackle, but that's stuff he can fix. A lot of potential.

Very true, but at least those mistakes are about keeping the play going while the opposition is retreating and trying to score. I'd rather see that than the chip he did in the 2nd half which gave the knights great field position.

Nice highlights video mate.

lol at hodges at 1.02. I think he mirrored every broncos fan at home

Love your work [MENTION=8361]Brett[/MENTION]!

It would be boss if you became our 'video guy' that every sports forum seems to have these days, posting clips of individual players, highlights, etc. :laugh:

I hope he keeps building in confidence...he's been so good the last couple of games :thumbup1: Soooo stoked to see him coming good!!

The only thing that soils that vid is Maranta.

This kid should've been our Halfback for the last 3 years, the fact that he's only played 4 consecutive games there is disgraceful.

Last edited:
The only thing that soils that vid is Maranta.

This kid should've been our Halfback for the last 3 years, the fact that he's only played 4 consecutive games there is disgraceful.

He hasn't. One game was off the bench......two were at 5/8. One game was at half.

Hunt wasn't ready to play halfback in 2010.

You could make the argument for 2012 and there are definitely question marks on his development post 2010 but there isn't any need to exaggerate.

Hunt still has plenty of work to do to get his game where it needs to be. Excited with how he could go if he is persisted with

I think we missed a trick in 2011. He was playing off the bench and should have been given some time in the halves the last 15-10 minutes of games that were either well and truly won or lost and giving Lockyer a rest. He then should have been given first shot last year ahead of Norman. Just think 8 weeks ago he was unsigned for next year...

Just think how many worse halves have been given longer stints or even a full season.

You can't expect him to dominate every game especially with how bad we've been this year, but at least give him enough time to take ownership of the position.

Great video and thanks...for me personally a little dramatic build up music before the main fare would be nice ;) Hunt has put his hand up and as he matures he will doubtless improve. I'm hoping we've got him locked in for awhile.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Manofoneway
  • Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.