My Ben Hunt video

Great video and thanks...for me personally a little dramatic build up music before the main fare would be nice ;) Hunt has put his hand up and as he matures he will doubtless improve. I'm hoping we've got him locked in for awhile.

Thanks for the feedback mate. :). It's not something I've done a lot of, just wanted to highlight Hunt's last 2 games really... If you guys like them, I can make more...

Thanks for the feedback mate. :). It's not something I've done a lot of, just wanted to highlight Hunt's last 2 games really... If you guys like them, I can make more...
That would be awesome, mate! It would be great if you could put together some video highlights like this more often.

One thing I love about Hunt is he really takes the ball right to the line before he passes. He just needs to get more consistent and he could be a very handy halfback for us.

That would be awesome, mate! It would be great if you could put together some video highlights like this more often.

Every game would be great, so we didn't have to rely on that shit NRL site for the replays.

It's no coincidence that even in a 2min video of only Hunt's good work, there's still footage of Wallace fucking up.
I'm sure there's plenty of stuff out there to pin on Wallace, but this one was Hunt pushing it too far...
@Brett, thanks for the compilation. Great work!
I hope we'll see more of these. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
I'm sure there's plenty of stuff out there to pin on Wallace, but this one was Hunt pushing it too far...
@Brett, thanks for the compilation. Great work!
I hope we'll more of these. :thumbup1:
Yeah, cant really blame Wal for that one. Maranta on the other hand...

Agreed.....but

an NRL footballer is supposed to be able to take those ones.

At least all the "good" players can.

Agreed.....but

an NRL footballer is supposed to be able to take those ones.

At least all the "good" players can.
Oh come on, don't be shy... Just tell it like you think:
"Every RL player would've taken that ball easily, even U8's should have that down pat, just not Wallace." :001_rolleyes:

It was a forced pass from Hunt, no question. Perhaps Wallace should have caught it, but I don't think he expected it to be passed. Having his time over again, Hunt would have hung onto the ball, I'm sure.

Edit: Would you guys like a highlights video for the Dragons game this week? I know NRL.com do them, but they generally leave a lot of stuff out. I could do a specific player video, or a team video...

One other thing. I am, unfortunately, limited in the quality of the video, by the NRL website replay. Actually, I can use my TV capture card then render from raw, uncompressed data which should increase the quality... Is anyone interested in something like that?

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Scratch all that. TV Tuner card doesn't work any more, lol.

It was a forced pass from Hunt, no question. Perhaps Wallace should have caught it, but I don't think he expected it to be passed. Having his time over again, Hunt would have hung onto the ball, I'm sure.

Edit: Would you guys like a highlights video for the Dragons game this week? I know NRL.com do them, but they generally leave a lot of stuff out. I could do a specific player video, or a team video...

One other thing. I am, unfortunately, limited in the quality of the video, by the NRL website replay. Actually, I can use my TV capture card then render from raw, uncompressed data which should increase the quality... Is anyone interested in something like that?

Any suggestions?
A good quality highlights video? Absolutely!

Do you know what the limitations are, copyright wise?

A good quality highlights video? Absolutely!

Do you know what the limitations are, copyright wise?

No idea. I'd imagine I couldn't take Channel 9's footage and post it to Youtube, but I may be able to take NRL.com's and post it. I'll need to look into it.

EDIT: Don't advertise any illegal activities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know about others but his game reminded me of flashes of Langer.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.