Mystery Player Selections

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
There are a few players running around that seem to be automatic selections week after week, and i just don't understand why...........Yes i know some of these guys have had good seasons and games here and there, but they are keeping out more talented players....

Who are your mystery selections/coach favourites, mine are:

Ben Pomeroy
Mark Minichello
Luke Burt (until last week he was finally dropped....but still)
Justin Carney
Ashley Graham
Casey McGuire
Krisnan Inu

Jeff Robson has been selectd for the Sharks at 7 :rash:
What's Wayne thinking with Timana? He's clearly talented, but a total moron.

Matt Utai
Sean Meaney/Mitch Brown/Joel Reddy off the bench
Cory Paterson
Will Zillman - 5 years?!
Steve Michaels
Travis Waddell
Steve Turner
Jonathan Wright
Bryson Goodwin
Beau Scott - in the centres
Colin Best
Brad Tighe
Cameron Ciraldo
Joseph Leilua
Anthony Mitchell
Todd Lowrie
Shaune Corrigan
John Sutton - at five eigth
Ryan Morgan
Ben Roberts
Matthew Keating

Are a couple of others I don't like.

Would have also included Wade Graham, I don't know what it is but playmaking has definitely passed him by. Might make a decent backrow prospect. Have no idea what the go is with Jeff Robson at halfback, is Townsend injured?

Every non-alcoholic Shark whose surname doesn't start with G.

How the **** is Mark Minichello a mystery player selection?

He is a determined guy and all but his hands let him down all the time and his workrate is pretty poor for someone in a star studded pack.

To be quite frank I'd like to see Myles in his place with Douglas starting where he should be. Have Minichiello come off the bench if hes a must have in the team

Yeah but it's not a mystery why he keeps getting selected

i don't get why Wayne signed Timana Tahu. He is a hasbeen and hasn't done anything since going to Union.

How many errors does the bloke make in a game? He can't catch. He is Dane Carlaw. Maybe if he could catch......

He is a determined guy and all but his hands let him down all the time and his workrate is pretty poor for someone in a star studded pack.

To be quite frank I'd like to see Myles in his place with Douglas starting where he should be. Have Minichiello come off the bench if hes a must have in the team

This. I'd have him on the bench. Not keeping Douglas out of the starting line up!!!!!

Meh. I've never rated him. He fitted in at Souths......and come to think of it the Titans.
On his brothers coat tails.

Steve Michaels defence is as bad as it was in the dark days at the Broncos. I can not for the life of me work out why he retains his spot????!!!!????????

Anthony Minichello. I guess bad hands run in the family.

Taniela Lasalo.

Holy s**t he was bad against the Panthers. Made Corey Parker's effort against the Cowboys look TC esque in comparison. Bad reads, poor technique and unlike Parker he didn't make up for it in the middle.

Dude is terrible and needs to be dropped asap.

Completely agree! Tanielo Lasalo is one of the main reasons the Eels are struggling so bad. He is appalling. i don't understand why he is starting. I guess the guys they have on the bench are worse?

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • sooticus
  • Evander
  • Justwin
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Dazza 92
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • HarryAllan7
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.