Nate Myles Out of Origin

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Just heard that Myles has been suspended until Round 23 for being locked out of his room whilst naked. [icon_confu

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
lockyer47 said:
It was dumb. But harsh penalty.

Harsh? He defecated in the corridor!

I guess he's paying the price of the numerous alcohol related incidents at the Roosters.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Meninga said pre Game 1; any player, any discretion won't be tolerated.

BroncoMatt

BroncoMatt

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
I'd say this leaves the door wide open for Dave Taylor now. The QLD selectors have been wanting to put him in the side for the last 3 years!

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Yup, at the very least we have the chance to give quite a few forwards a taste.

I can't wait to see the team

Clintos

Clintos

State of Origin Rep
Apr 8, 2008
I'd have Richie Fa'aso ahead of DT.

Staggy deserves a call up too. He's been playing good footy.

OXY-351

OXY-351

NRL Player
Oct 1, 2008
That's a shame. Myles had some good runs last origin game.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Shillington will get a run now (IMO)

We'll miss Myles though, he gets through a helluva lot of the tough stuff for us

Steve

Steve

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
lockyer47 said:
It was dumb. But harsh penalty.

Absolute rubbish.

Myles is an embarrassment and should be stamped "never to pull on a Qld jersey again". He's humiliated himself but also stained the jersey.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
After staining his shorts in Game 2....

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
How disgusting.

No matter how maggoted you may be, there is no excuse for taking a dump anywhere but in a toilet.

Seriously. I hope he's played his last Origin. [icon_non

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
If his side of the story is true, in that he still has the stomach bug he had in origin 2, and that he honestly made a mistake and was locked out of his room I think the penalty is enough and he should be allowed to play origin again next year

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
QUEENSLANDER said:
If his side of the story is true, in that he still has the stomach bug he had in origin 2, and that he honestly made a mistake and was locked out of his room I think the penalty is enough and he should be allowed to play origin again next year

But again, what was he doing getting that drunk? That's just stupid.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Mate, there's NO EXCUSE FOR taking a dump anywhere but in a toilet if you are in civilisation. I don't care who you are or how sick you are. Go to the ground floor ffs, there's toilets always open in a Hotel. Whocares if you're naked, grab something and cover up...even if it's a vase or whatever (this would make a humerous escapade in a will ferrell movie)

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
mrslong said:
Mate, there's NO EXCUSE FOR taking a dump anywhere but in a toilet if you are in civilisation. I don't care who you are or how sick you are. Go to the ground floor ffs, there's toilets always open in a Hotel. Whocares if you're naked, grab something and cover up...even if it's a vase or whatever (this would make a humerous escapade in a will ferrell movie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcImtOXyLCA

icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Foordy
  • john1420
  • HarryAllan7
  • bazza
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Swordfish
  • Galah
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  • Lostboy
  • Justwin
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.