NBA 2015 Playoffs Discussion

Round 2 is shaping up to be pretty decent, all 4 series tied at 1-1

I've been basically tipping / rooting for the Warriors since I realised the Lakers sucked ass this year (Literally 2 weeks into the season)

You jumped ship because we are rebuilding? Shocking!

You jumped ship because we are rebuilding? Shocking!

No? I'll support the Lakers for life, I'm allowed to support a second team in our time of transition :P

ill be back on board fully next season, really hope we get a decent draft pick and land K.Love

No? I'll support the Lakers for life, I'm allowed to support a second team in our time of transition :P

ill be back on board fully next season, really hope we get a decent draft pick and land K.Love

JUSTISE WINSLOW!!

2nd round has been epic so far, so many great buzzer beaters.

Friday - Rose banks in a 3 at the buzzer to beat the Cavs
Saturday - Pierce banks in a fade away 2 at the buzzer to beat the Hawks
Sunday - James knocks down a tough 3 at the buzzer to beat the Bulls

Warriors about to choke... again. :rolleyes:

I'm a Heat fan but when they didn't make the playoffs I adopted the Wizards for the postseason. Tough loss today in Atlanta! Here's hoping they can force game 7.

Speaking of game 7, Bulls and Rockets wins tomorrow will make for an epic Monday. Might have to call in crook!

Realllllllllllly hope the Bulls can take it in 7.

Well then, suddenly Dellavedova is the best back-up PG in the NBA.

I hate that the Cavaliers won, but I love that another Australian PG has stepped up immensely in the post-season, following in the footsteps of Patty Mills last year.

It will also be great to see another Aussie get their team to the Conference finals tomorrow.

Wow that's a tough way to lose for the Wizards. Correct call though.

Nothing but net!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pray for the Lakers please guys, we really need this pick in the lottery tomorrow, we're currently in line for the 4th pick, but there's about a 25% chance or so that we fall out of the top 5 (In which case we lose the pick entirely, and are completely fucked for next season)

Let's go boys!

1) Timberwolves
2) Lakers
3) 76ers
4) Knicks

**** YEAH!

11295727_874630625936840_3435319823891406706_n.jpg

Warriors paying $1.40 to win the finals. Even as a biased fan I think that is a little short.

Curry dethrones King James.

Cavs just looked out of gas and right as they were getting back into the contest, GS brought back Curry who just finished them off with some sublime play.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • bert_lifts
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Astro
  • bazza
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • theshed
  • Morkel
  • mrslong
  • Behold
  • Old Mate
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.