NBA 2015 Playoffs Discussion

**** YEAH!!!

1460975_885686084831294_5990483980337672676_n.jpg

A bit disappointed bogut didn't get a run in the final two games. Now the warriors fans will slag him off and say he is surplus requirements when really in fact he was a major reason why they got to the finals in the first place. Also, Draymond Green is a punk. Just don't like him what so ever

Wow, winning the championship at an away game seems really hollow in the NBA.

Basically silence, I'm glad we don't see that at the Grand Final.

A bit disappointed bogut didn't get a run in the final two games. Now the warriors fans will slag him off and say he is surplus requirements when really in fact he was a major reason why they got to the finals in the first place. Also, Draymond Green is a punk. Just don't like him what so ever
The Warriors needed to go small, Kerr didn't look at names, and I'm glad he didn't. Bogut and Lee barely got a look in in the last 2 games, and the team didn't suffer one bit... on the contrary!

Wow, winning the championship at an away game seems really hollow in the NBA.

Basically silence, I'm glad we don't see that at the Grand Final.
Yeah, there's always that chance when you win the comp in an away game, especially when there are barely any seats available for away supporters.

There will be plenty of celebration going on in the Bay... :takdir:

ez series really, I predicted Warriors over Cavaliers 4-2 before these playoffs even started.. should've had some money on that..

As much as I dislike Lebron he is an incredible player. Easily in the best ever conversations that people have. I am glad Steph Curry and the Warriors got the win. Always good to see an Aussie get an NBA championship ring as well.

The cavs were so close to being 3 zip up, but all credit to the Warriors. A change of tactics to a smaller team after game 3 proved the difference along with some of the worst 3 point shot completion by the Cavs but absolutely outstanding shooting from Curry in particular. He just didn't seem to miss the guy is incredible.

Didn't some clown on here earlier predict the Warriors would choke?

Only just heard who won this morning, gotta give me a chance to catch up on the news.
I call BS. Surely you'd seen my status on FB... you were plenty active at the time I posted it. :wink:

I call BS. Surely you'd seen my status on FB... you were plenty active at the time I posted it. :wink:

nah, I've liked so many pages half the friends list don't show. Congrats on feeling the joys of winning a championship.

nah, I've liked so many pages half the friends list don't show. Congrats on feeling the joys of winning a championship.
Thanks, next time I will make sure I tag you, so you can share the joys... :aetsch:

Cavs are favourites for next year and Warriors 2nd line in betting.

Cavs are favourites for next year and Warriors 2nd line in betting.
In all honesty, they probably should be if James, Love and Irving stay healthy... but I wouldn't bet against the Warriors doing it again under Kerr.

Won't the Cavs sign a bunch of veteran ring chasers though? Should give them a decent advantage on the bench like it did at Miami.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.