NBA 2016-2017

lebron lebronning his best to keep the cavs in it.

They won't last long, even if they get through this round.
I agree. I said to a mate at the start of the season who watches it religiously that cavs won't make the east conference finals. Still sticking by that.

Warriors have switched playoff mode ON, and Curry is expected to be back Tuesday for game 2 against the Pelicans.

Celtics through in 7th game and will face the red hot 76ers.

Tomorrow, we have the final game between Pacers and Cavs, whose winner will take the Raptors on. Go Indiana!

Rooting for a 76ers - Warriors final. That way, if the Warriors don't take it, I won't be as disappointed...

Ugly by Simmons & the Sixers today

Either way, everyone knows the winner of the eastern conference is playing for second place. Neither Boston or Cleveland will get near the Warriors or Rockets.

Either way, everyone knows the winner of the eastern conference is playing for second place. Neither Boston or Cleveland will get near the Warriors or Rockets.
I'm still on the rockets so basically the warriors will definitely sweep based on my judgement of late.

Still clinging onto hope Celtics **** up majorly here,
And Jazz won't go down without a fight against Rockets

I'm still on the rockets so basically the warriors will definitely sweep based on my judgement of late.
I'm glad Curry is back now... will get some match fitness and rhythm in time to face the Rockets, and hopefully annihilate them.

whys everyone hate on the rockets so bad? gsw are equally unlikable.

d1lUMuF.png

rockets through to WCF :superhappythumbsup:

Active Now

• Santa
  • BroncoFan94
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • Mister Wright
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Battler
  • jd87
  • Lurker
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncos Maestro
  • cento
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.