BASKETBALL NBA

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
He got it! 16 points needed and does it in one quarter.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Thybulle to the Trailblazers but not sure if he will be part of a larger trade, looks like that will be his new team. There are all sorts of moves going on right now with the deadline day.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
what a wild trade window. Suns looking juicy AF with the addition of KD.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
You'd have to say, Landale, Green and Ingles are on probably the three biggest teams now. Simmons though, haha now on a team that doesn't want him and has blown themselves up basically because his acquisition has gone belly up. It is a shame for the Nets though, because Cam Thomas looks a legit superstar exploding from nowhere as soon as Irving left. I think Thybulle's move will be really good for him too.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Pat Bev was so excited to be reuniting with DLo only to be traded 8 hours later. Nba trades are brutal.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
With the FIBA World Cup coming up in August, do people think Simmons will finally play for Australia?

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
With the FIBA World Cup coming up in August, do people think Simmons will finally play for Australia?

Certainly hope he doesn't. He is absolute trash now. His career is spectacularly heading toward obscurity. I am not sure he can fix it as it seems to be almost entirely mental.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
He doesnt want to play basketball. I hate doing this but this year I think he has faked injuries and deliberately been pressuring guys to actually get called for fouls so he gets in foul trouble and is pulled off the court. It is one of the most weirdest things I have seen in sport. I dont think he really cares either. I would not be surprised if he isnt in the league after this contract unless he turns it around quickly. Dont believe he will get a long term contract again.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
He doesnt want to play basketball. I hate doing this but this year I think he has faked injuries and deliberately been pressuring guys to actually get called for fouls so he gets in foul trouble and is pulled off the court. It is one of the most weirdest things I have seen in sport. I dont think he really cares either. I would not be surprised if he isnt in the league after this contract unless he turns it around quickly. Dont believe he will get a long term contract again.

Exactly. Not only is he turning into an absolute bust, he just seems absolutely selfish and toxic. No one on his team seems to like him and he doesn’t even try to fix it.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Josh Giddey with another triple double. 17 points, 17 assists and 11 rebounds. What a gun.

I reckon Australia's best starting five currently would be:
C - Jock Landale
PF - Matisse Thybulle (this is the biggest gap in the side as he is more a small forward)
SF - Josh Green
SG - Josh Giddey
PG - Patty Mills (more by default than anything but he isn't getting many minutes, this would have been Dyson Daniels but he got injured and hasn't set the world on fire since)

Then you have these guys on the bench, all NBA players:
Matthew Dellavedova
Dyson Daniels
Jack White
Ben Simmons (this guy is on the Milford career trajectory though sadly and you really would have to worry if he is around your squad as he is just so toxic)

There are some other young guys coming through the lower grades too which is exciting and there are a few ex-NBA players in:
Thon Maker
Aaron Baynes
Dante Exum

Funnily enough, aside from Landale, the tall stocks for Australia aren't great but there are a million good guards around.

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
Josh Giddey with another triple double. 17 points, 17 assists and 11 rebounds. What a gun.

I reckon Australia's best starting five currently would be:
C - Jock Landale
PF - Matisse Thybulle (this is the biggest gap in the side as he is more a small forward)
SF - Josh Green
SG - Josh Giddey
PG - Patty Mills (more by default than anything but he isn't getting many minutes, this would have been Dyson Daniels but he got injured and hasn't set the world on fire since)

Then you have these guys on the bench, all NBA players:
Matthew Dellavedova
Dyson Daniels
Jack White
Ben Simmons (this guy is on the Milford career trajectory though sadly and you really would have to worry if he is around your squad as he is just so toxic)

There are some other young guys coming through the lower grades too which is exciting and there are a few ex-NBA players in:
Thon Maker
Aaron Baynes
Dante Exum

Funnily enough, aside from Landale, the tall stocks for Australia aren't great but there are a million good guards around.
even at 35 id prolly still play ingles over matisse

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Mavs GONE! Meanwhile Brooklyn make playoffs. Kyrie Irving - Oof

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Milwaukee - BOOM, out you go you fake number 1 seeds you.

Active Now

• thenry
  • Xarr
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Allo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Gaz
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • Alec
  • Foordy
  • Hurrijo
  • bert_lifts
  • Lurker
  • Jazza
  • bb_gun
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.