BASKETBALL NBA

Gordon is killing Miami at the moment.

Miami's shooting so far has been rubbish.

Congrats to Denver. Good series as a neutral but Denver just always had enough to see it out. Never a bad thing to see a smaller market team take out the chip.

Maybe 3rd time is the charm for Jimmy

Some interesting signing news for Aussies in the NBA:
Dellevadova is unsigned
Exum returns to the NBA with the Mavs
Ingles to Orlando
Landale to Houston
Thybulle has re-signed with Portland by Lillard wants out of that team incidentally
White to OKC so two Aussies there
Mills to Atlanta

Others of note:
Seth Curry to Dallas, they’ve tried to get Luka some support
Chris Paul to Warriors, they have a new albeit old big three

gregg popovich dick getting hard with the player he has in wembanyama kids a freak

He's a freak and when he fills out man, he's going to be undefendable. Also, some really interesting team moves, particularly with the Aussie players but also very interested to see how Giannis and Lillard go together. That could be epic - either for good or bad.

San Antonio v Dallas right now. Wembanyama in his first ever NBA game. Green and Exum also involved for Dallas.

James Harden traded to Clippers. That guy seems to be toxic wherever he goes.

So the Clippers have an amazing quartet in George, Leonard, Westbrook and Harden and if they can somehow put their egos to one side and play as a team, they could become unbeatable for a season or two. Otherwise, it will be the same issues again and again and they'll implode before they get going.

I wonder if we might so Embiid look for greener pastures too, Philly have gone massively backward.

I'd personally love to see Embiid go to OKC and give their young roster a presence inside which they don't currently have until / if Holmgren fills out.

So the Clippers have an amazing quartet in George, Leonard, Westbrook and Harden and if they can somehow put their egos to one side and play as a team, they could become unbeatable for a season or two. Otherwise, it will be the same issues again and again and they'll implode before they get going.

I wonder if we might so Embiid look for greener pastures too, Philly have gone massively backward.

I'd personally love to see Embiid go to OKC and give their young roster a presence inside which they don't currently have until / if Holmgren fills out.
Knicks apparently for biid is the scuttlebutt

idk how you could argue against tanking when it gets you someone like wemby

idk how you could argue against tanking when it gets you someone like wemby

In fairness, how many players end up like this guy? He is easily the most promising looking number 1 since Lebron. This kid is a freak to be doing this in like game 5. They are triple teaming him and he's still scoring.

This is simply insane from this kid, what a game.

damn 38/10 in his 5th game.

In fairness, how many players end up like this guy? He is easily the most promising looking number 1 since Lebron. This kid is a freak to be doing this in like game 5. They are triple teaming him and he's still scoring.
its where good scouting and planning your tank comes in they would have had eyes on him from 10 years old no doubt lol and been sure to own there pick for when he was projected to enter the draft.

oddly i think he wouldnt be a bad pairing with simmons if the nets decide to move him on pop could do wonders for simmons game

Maybe 5 years ago they would have been unbeatable but not in todays league. There is a reason why they traded for Harden. The clippers are not re signing Leonard or George after this year because they are to unreliable. They might have a shot at re signing Harden if they give him enough cash. I anticipate the clippers will do well for a couple of months then they will implode like usual. They wont beat teams like the Celtics, Suns, Nuggets, Bucks, or the Warriors. Even with the trade i have them maybe around the 6-7th seed in the West.

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • GCBRONCO
  • RodF
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Brocko
  • Bish
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • LittleDavey
  • broncsgoat
  • sooticus
  • KeithustEndaf
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • bazza
  • Charlesstor
  • Lewisuhahix
  • Aldo
  • Johnny92
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.