BASKETBALL NBA

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
I would have liked to seen Duop Reath play some more. Even with landale. Not sure what is going on there. Giddey continues to blow lots of bunnies. He was getting good shots. They dominated the paint scoring. Would like to see them get some more 3s up. But with the roster it is going to be hard to do that. Mills is just a liability at this point. Especially defensively. I suppose he is a threat from the 3pt line. Not sure why Ingles does not want to shoot the ball anymore. If they are going to play they have to fire them up when they are open. Alot of the other guys played well. They were really clogging up the paint which is the best strategy in international competition and 1 off games. Just got to hope teams don't get hot.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Thybulle would be the highest paid player in the side if he was there, right? Might have been left out for insurance reasons, maybe Australia doesn't want to pay that much if he's injured or whatever.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Interesting - I see Thon Maker has been named for South Sudan for the Olympics. There is a blast from the past. He must have only recently swapped to them.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Jack McVeigh to join Landale at Houston on a two-way deal.

Rumours that Magnay will follow as well.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Australia with a pretty comfortable win over Serbia. They didn’t have Bogdanovic but aside from a couple of runs, Aus looked like they were in control. The turnovers are an issue but Aus is playing an up tempo game, fun to watch.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Jaylin Galloway waived by the Bucks, so 12 players in the NBA this season now unless other changes happen:

Centres: Landale, Reath
Forwards: Thybulle, Ingles, McVeigh
Guards: Simmons, Giddey, Daniels, Green, Furphy, Mills, Exum

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • mitch222
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mister Wright
  • Dexter
  • BroncosAlways
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncos4life
  • Shane Tronc
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.