NBA

winslow_wong

International Rep
May 27, 2013
Threads
Westbrook to the Lakers. :o

I'll take it, we desperately needed a primary ball handler with LeBron starting to finally slow down and cop a few injuries. Should be able to let him rest a fair bit during the regular season now.

All we need now is shooters, and lot's of them.
Hopefully AD doesn’t break down again.

winslow_wong

International Rep
May 27, 2013
Threads
Dennis Schroder signed a 1 year contract with the Celtics for 5.9 million. Last season he rejected a 4 year 84 million contract hoping for 100 million with the lakers

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Threads
Dennis Schroder signed a 1 year contract with the Celtics for 5.9 million. Last season he rejected a 4 year 84 million contract hoping for 100 million with the lakers
Sometimes I kinda love it when things like that backfire.

Xzei

NRL Player
Mar 13, 2017
Threads
So simmons trade coming to a head gsw clippers or lakers?

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Threads
I reckon he would work really well at the Clippers given they have a more team focused game as opposed to a superstar front and centre.

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Threads
With the amount klay and curry space the floor with the threat of the three he could work well at gsw too
It looks like the finest fit for Simmons and GSW for that matter, but whether both parties could get what they need out of the deal is the key question. A third team likely needs to be involved.

GKDonkey

State of Origin Rep
Feb 28, 2016
Threads
Watching 76ers play in the pre season game, you can just see how much they actual miss Ben Simmons. There is a lack of a rebounder in the starting line up other than Embiid, raptors just pulling down so many offensive rebounds and then in offense 76ers look very lost, flinging many loose passes and having a heap of turn overs.

I wish ben Simmons would get over himself and the 76ers would also properly apologize to him and they can get back together. The 76ers are a better team with him and an average team without.

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Threads
Watching 76ers play in the pre season game, you can just see how much they actual miss Ben Simmons. There is a lack of a rebounder in the starting line up other than Embiid, raptors just pulling down so many offensive rebounds and then in offense 76ers look very lost, flinging many loose passes and having a heap of turn overs.

I wish ben Simmons would get over himself and the 76ers would also properly apologize to him and they can get back together. The 76ers are a better team with him and an average team without.

They both might have to, no one seems to want to pay the Sixers what they want for Simmons and Simmons won't play anywhere if he isn't traded. What a mess.

GKDonkey

State of Origin Rep
Feb 28, 2016
Threads
They both might have to, no one seems to want to pay the Sixers what they want for Simmons and Simmons won't play anywhere if he isn't traded. What a mess.
Well they are really in a predicament aren't they. They look lost without him and Simmons is looking like more and more of a fool

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Threads
Well they are really in a predicament aren't they. They look lost without him and Simmons is looking like more and more of a fool

In essence, they are perfect for each other.

Xzei

NRL Player
Mar 13, 2017
Threads
With simmons checking in at philly for covid testing without his agent or the team knowing how do you see this playing out?

GKDonkey

State of Origin Rep
Feb 28, 2016
Threads
With simmons checking in at philly for covid testing without his agent or the team knowing how do you see this playing out?
Essentially there will be a shit-ton of awkwardness.

It's in his interests to play well for sixers, only increases his trade value.

Xzei

NRL Player
Mar 13, 2017
Threads
Essentially there will be a shit-ton of awkwardness.

It's in his interests to play well for sixers, only increases his trade value.
Kinda curious if it leads to a split from klutch for his agent to apparently not to know he was showing up

Side note been watching some payton/kemp highlights man they were awesome to watch.

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Threads
Kinda curious if it leads to a split from klutch for his agent to apparently not to know he was showing up

Side note been watching some payton/kemp highlights man they were awesome to watch.

The ol' Supersonics, I loved that jersey.

GKDonkey

State of Origin Rep
Feb 28, 2016
Threads
I hope Ben splits with klutch. I personally think that's half the problem.

Renegade

State of Origin Rep
Mar 14, 2008
Threads
imagine having kyrie as your team mate.

great player but **** his antics would get tiring after a while.

Latest posts

Who should be captain?

• Herbie Farnworth

• Kotoni Staggs

• Jake Turpin

• Patrick Carrigan

• Payne Haas

• Adam Reynolds

• Billy Walters

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaBraze

Members online

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.