NBA

soup

International Rep
May 1, 2013
Threads
imagine having kyrie as your team mate.

great player but **** his antics would get tiring after a while.
Is Kyrie the one with all of his internal organs the opposite of everyone else? Situs Invertus, I think it’s called. Might explain his antics (jokes on the last bit).

Renegade

State of Origin Rep
Mar 14, 2008
Threads
and we're back. bucks get up over the nets in the opener, Mills did well in his debut.

lakers and gsw atm

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Threads
and we're back. bucks get up over the nets in the opener, Mills did well in his debut.

lakers and gsw atm

Bucks have hit the ground running that's for sure. GSW also looked strong. All eyes turn to the Sixers and the Simmons suspension fiasco, he has not endeared himself to anyone throughout this saga.

Xzei

NRL Player
Mar 13, 2017
Threads
Bucks have hit the ground running that's for sure. GSW also looked strong. All eyes turn to the Sixers and the Simmons suspension fiasco, he has not endeared himself to anyone throughout this saga.
They really should have pulled the trigger on a trade before the season started,the longer it goes on the more desperate it becomes.

Xzei

NRL Player
Mar 13, 2017
Threads
So embiid to do a knee to really mess with the 76ers season today?

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Oct 28, 2013
Threads
I’ve been supporting the Sixers for four years… I know Simmons is in the wrong but y’all know how I ride or die with my favourite playlers so **** the Sixers, **** doc rivers and I do hope that injury prone mother fucker embiid does do a knee.

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Threads
I’ve been supporting the Sixers for four years… I know Simmons is in the wrong but y’all know how I ride or die with my favourite playlers so **** the Sixers, **** doc rivers and I do hope that injury prone mother fucker embiid does do a knee.

Sixers still have Thybulle so go him!

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Oct 28, 2013
Threads
Sixers still have Thybulle so go him!
Yeah I like tiise.

I just read after my post that Simmons is playing the mental health card and isn’t ready to play…. it’s getting harder to like him.

mental health is a massive issue don’t get me wrong but his actions in the off-season haven’t exactly screamed that, he’s just salty he hasn’t got his trade yet…. But still that’s my boy 😅

He is going to get absolutely rinsed but the philly crowd but just man up take it and drop a triple double and everyone will forget… until the playoffs

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Threads
Yeah I like tiise.

I just read after my post that Simmons is playing the mental health card and isn’t ready to play…. it’s getting harder to like him.

mental health is a massive issue don’t get me wrong but his actions in the off-season haven’t exactly screamed that, he’s just salty he hasn’t got his trade yet…. But still that’s my boy 😅

He is going to get absolutely rinsed but the philly crowd but just man up take it and drop a triple double and everyone will forget… until the playoffs

Yeah I haven’t been impressed with the way he’s gone about this at all. I don’t even know if many other clubs would even want to take the risk on him after how badly he has handled alt is and seeing the sooking he is capable of. He hasn’t won so many fans through this.

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Oct 28, 2013
Threads
Yeah I haven’t been impressed with the way he’s gone about this at all. I don’t even know if many other clubs would even want to take the risk on him after how badly he has handled alt is and seeing the sooking he is capable of. He hasn’t won so many fans through this.
The Philadelphia fanbase seem to take pride in how toxic they can be. They’re *****. I followed a number of Philly pages and I wouldn’t want to play for them either.

it’s ironic how desperately the Sixers were intimating for a trade but just turned their nose up at any offers. They want to get rid of him but are valuing him like he’s a top 3 player in the league.

soup

International Rep
May 1, 2013
Threads
The Philadelphia fanbase seem to take pride in how toxic they can be. They’re *****. I followed a number of Philly pages and I wouldn’t want to play for them either.

it’s ironic how desperately the Sixers were intimating for a trade but just turned their nose up at any offers. They want to get rid of him but are valuing him like he’s a top 3 player in the league.
His sister seems a complete nutcase and I wonder how much of this is coming from his family’s coaching of him in how to deal with the situation.

I, like you, am a massive BS fan, but **** he’s making it hard to support him.

lachyy

NYC Player
Oct 18, 2021
Threads
**** simmons, always says how proud he is to be Australian and still never represents his country, while roleplayers go and play their hearts out. He doesnt seem to care about basketball full stop

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Threads
**** simmons, always says how proud he is to be Australian and still never represents his country, while roleplayers go and play their hearts out. He doesnt seem to care about basketball full stop

The Nick Kyrgios of Bball? Millenial Aussies ey?

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Threads
TBF, Kyrgios doesn’t let a team down.

Philly is missing him here but to be fair, they were getting run down repeatedly with him in the team too.

soup

International Rep
May 1, 2013
Threads
Philly is missing him here but to be fair, they were getting run down repeatedly with him in the team too.
I meant in more of a team sense. Kyrgios has been more of a team player (Davis Cup) and he plays a solo sport.

I don’t think Philly can do better without him, tbh. Especially since they’re willing to play the long game and wait out the four years.

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Threads
How about the Lakers’ roster, it’s like a hall of fame of the last 20 years:

James
Rondo
Howard
Davis
Anthony
Westbrook

Though Davis kind of hit Howard on the bench, that can’t be good for team harmony.

lachyy

NYC Player
Oct 18, 2021
Threads
this lakers team is so fucked, rondo pretending to shoot that mf was so out of nowhere lmao

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Threads
this lakers team is so fucked, rondo pretending to shoot that mf was so out of nowhere lmao

They don’t seem to like each other much that team do they.

Latest posts

Who should be captain?

• Herbie Farnworth

• Kotoni Staggs

• Jake Turpin

• Patrick Carrigan

• Payne Haas

• Adam Reynolds

• Billy Walters

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaBraze

Members online

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.