BASKETBALL NBA

With simmons checking in at philly for covid testing without his agent or the team knowing how do you see this playing out?

With simmons checking in at philly for covid testing without his agent or the team knowing how do you see this playing out?
Essentially there will be a shit-ton of awkwardness.

It's in his interests to play well for sixers, only increases his trade value.

Essentially there will be a shit-ton of awkwardness.

It's in his interests to play well for sixers, only increases his trade value.
Kinda curious if it leads to a split from klutch for his agent to apparently not to know he was showing up

Side note been watching some payton/kemp highlights man they were awesome to watch.

Kinda curious if it leads to a split from klutch for his agent to apparently not to know he was showing up

Side note been watching some payton/kemp highlights man they were awesome to watch.

The ol' Supersonics, I loved that jersey.

I hope Ben splits with klutch. I personally think that's half the problem.

imagine having kyrie as your team mate.

great player but **** his antics would get tiring after a while.

and we're back. bucks get up over the nets in the opener, Mills did well in his debut.

lakers and gsw atm

and we're back. bucks get up over the nets in the opener, Mills did well in his debut.

lakers and gsw atm

Bucks have hit the ground running that's for sure. GSW also looked strong. All eyes turn to the Sixers and the Simmons suspension fiasco, he has not endeared himself to anyone throughout this saga.

Bucks have hit the ground running that's for sure. GSW also looked strong. All eyes turn to the Sixers and the Simmons suspension fiasco, he has not endeared himself to anyone throughout this saga.
They really should have pulled the trigger on a trade before the season started,the longer it goes on the more desperate it becomes.

So embiid to do a knee to really mess with the 76ers season today?

Damn steph looking good warriors going to go far this year

I’ve been supporting the Sixers for four years… I know Simmons is in the wrong but y’all know how I ride or die with my favourite playlers so **** the Sixers, **** doc rivers and I do hope that injury prone mother fucker embiid does do a knee.

I’ve been supporting the Sixers for four years… I know Simmons is in the wrong but y’all know how I ride or die with my favourite playlers so **** the Sixers, **** doc rivers and I do hope that injury prone mother fucker embiid does do a knee.

Sixers still have Thybulle so go him!

Sixers still have Thybulle so go him!
Yeah I like tiise.

I just read after my post that Simmons is playing the mental health card and isn’t ready to play…. it’s getting harder to like him.

mental health is a massive issue don’t get me wrong but his actions in the off-season haven’t exactly screamed that, he’s just salty he hasn’t got his trade yet…. But still that’s my boy 😅

He is going to get absolutely rinsed but the philly crowd but just man up take it and drop a triple double and everyone will forget… until the playoffs

Yeah I like tiise.

I just read after my post that Simmons is playing the mental health card and isn’t ready to play…. it’s getting harder to like him.

mental health is a massive issue don’t get me wrong but his actions in the off-season haven’t exactly screamed that, he’s just salty he hasn’t got his trade yet…. But still that’s my boy 😅

He is going to get absolutely rinsed but the philly crowd but just man up take it and drop a triple double and everyone will forget… until the playoffs

Yeah I haven’t been impressed with the way he’s gone about this at all. I don’t even know if many other clubs would even want to take the risk on him after how badly he has handled alt is and seeing the sooking he is capable of. He hasn’t won so many fans through this.

Yeah I haven’t been impressed with the way he’s gone about this at all. I don’t even know if many other clubs would even want to take the risk on him after how badly he has handled alt is and seeing the sooking he is capable of. He hasn’t won so many fans through this.
The Philadelphia fanbase seem to take pride in how toxic they can be. They’re *****. I followed a number of Philly pages and I wouldn’t want to play for them either.

it’s ironic how desperately the Sixers were intimating for a trade but just turned their nose up at any offers. They want to get rid of him but are valuing him like he’s a top 3 player in the league.

**** simmons, always says how proud he is to be Australian and still never represents his country, while roleplayers go and play their hearts out. He doesnt seem to care about basketball full stop

**** simmons, always says how proud he is to be Australian and still never represents his country, while roleplayers go and play their hearts out. He doesnt seem to care about basketball full stop

The Nick Kyrgios of Bball? Millenial Aussies ey?

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.