BASKETBALL NBA

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Scary thing about Boston is they still have Porzingis to insert back into their line up

For sure but I'm not sure when or if he is due back this season, did he do his Achilles? Even if he is back, he will be pretty underdone and it is an area that even the Wolves are struggling to deal with against the Mavs and they have Gobert.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
For sure but I'm not sure when or if he is due back this season, did he do his Achilles? Even if he is back, he will be pretty underdone and it is an area that even the Wolves are struggling to deal with against the Mavs and they have Gobert.
He is apparently schedule to return should they make the finals

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Boston through in straight sets. As soon as Haliburton was out of game 4, the Pacers, who were already with little hope, were done.

It will be interesting what happens from here. Whoever wins out of the Mavs (most likely obviously) or Wolves will have come through a MUCH harder series - they might be able to ambush Boston.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
At half time, and this looks comfortably over already. Mavs v Celtics it will be unless something monumental happens, and like unprecedented monumental.

Should be a great finals and with 2 Aussies in it. The Mavs definitely have the game and the confidence to trouble Boston.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Luka is that guy... destroyed the twolves in the first quarter.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I thought Timberwolves would win this series and they got smashed. Celtics are a better team though and I think are the hardest match up for the Mavericks on paper. Just about everyone is able to shoot 3s which means Gafford could become unplayable IMO. Maxi Kleber will be super important.
Of course Celtics seem to have the shitty ability to play down to their opponents and if you keep it close against the Mavericks, Luka and Kyrie will ice the game more often than not.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Finals start tomorrow.

Mavs in 6

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Yeah I'm on the mavs bandwagon too.

Will try and schedule my meetings around the game lol.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Mavs look like they've timed their run perfectly. The Celtics haven't had a challenge at all, so they might not be ready at all.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
This playoffs has been all about matchups. The mavs don't matchup all that well with the Celtics. So its unteresting to see how the Mavs are going to deal with the 5 out offense and multiple ball handlers. Luka is actually going to have to defend alot of actions in this series. Celtics haven't faced any competition though so it might be an initial shock. Ill respect Luka and give them 2 games. Celtics in 6. I would pick them in 5 if I knew they were going to not to do Celtics things for 1 game and play like morons bit that is more than likely.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Holy shit porzingis has caught fire

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
This playoffs has been all about matchups. The mavs don't matchup all that well with the Celtics. So its unteresting to see how the Mavs are going to deal with the 5 out offense and multiple ball handlers. Luka is actually going to have to defend alot of actions in this series. Celtics haven't faced any competition though so it might be an initial shock. Ill respect Luka and give them 2 games. Celtics in 6. I would pick them in 5 if I knew they were going to not to do Celtics things for 1 game and play like morons bit that is more than likely.
Pretty spot on here. I have never seen a worse defensive display by a player than Luka has given this series and today was just a meltdown. Straight toys out of the cot meltdown.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Pretty spot on here. I have never seen a worse defensive display by a player than Luka has given this series and today was just a meltdown. Straight toys out of the cot meltdown.
Still Mavs in 6 right? Right!?!?

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.