New Away Jersey

Was hoping for something similar to the heritage jersey from this year. That was a nice shirt.

Not the worst ever, but I don't like it much. I'm personally not a fan of a lot of white on our jerseys. It's meant to be our 3rd colour.

Not the worst ever...but pretty close.

Yeah, that ugly looking diamonds jersey takes the cake for the worst ever design.

Followed closely by the aqua jersey.

They look absolutely terrible, easily the worst and lamest Broncos jersey in history, and the white is totally uninspiring and just looks weak, shit house choice.

Honestly, you may not like it now, but when you start to associate it with our dominance next year you'll love it.

Personally, I think it'll translate well visually on the field.

White front could be good for getting it signed too.

Tend to agree... It's as if they are trying to limit their 'total jerseys sold' numbers. The white, at least, is practical in summer.

The lamest is still @Nashy's favourite - diamonds. :P

The lamest people don't LOVE Nashy's jersey, you mean?! :takdir:

Bennett definitely loves his white jerseys. Not a huge fan of it, but hopefully the home jersey is better.

Surely Nike can come up with something better... Otherwise we should get our jerseys made by another company.

I reckon this is our best white jersey

brisbane-broncos-home-rugby-shirt-1998-s_1476_1.jpg

Bennett definitely loves his white jerseys. Not a huge fan of it, but hopefully the home jersey is better. Surely Nike can come up with something better... Otherwise we should get our jerseys made by another company.

The problem is, no other manufacturer/supplier can even get remotely close to the $ and incentives on offer from Nike....

Active Now

• Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.