New Bronco faces surgery

apparently aaron gorell is ohk now.. im not sure if this is true but one of the online newspapers said he was ok to train again

It was reported earlier in the week the former Dragons rake may need major knee surgery but scans have since cleared him of any serious structural damage and he is back training.

Aaron Gorell is ok and he is back training which is good _woohoo_ [icon_drun

Pretty sure that was reported a week ago? No?

I think you are mistaken Nashy. Danielle only just posted the news, hot off the press, earlier today.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this may be the first time I use this acronym but yes. Sarcasm FTW.

Webcke said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this may be the first time I use this acronym but yes. Sarcasm FTW.

Wow. Over the top much.

Speaking of surgery, Josh Hoffman had a shoulder recon this week and will miss the first couple of months of season '09

BroncoMatt said:
Speaking of surgery, Josh Hoffman had a shoulder recon this week and will miss the first couple of months of season '09
Oh shit.
What other back up fullbacks do we have that will have to play during Origin and if Hunt is injured?

Darius Boyd? Oh, wait, crap!
Denan Kemp? Oh, wait, crap!
Justin Hodges? LOLZIGROAN

Gerard Beale or Jharal Yow Yeh can both play fullback.

Tom Hewitt also maybe?

Coxy said:
Justin Hodges? LOLZIGROAN

IMO, if he wasn't already in Origin camp, Hodges would be the first choice fullback.

Hodges > Hunt @ fullback...

I wouldn't mind seeing Hodges have a crack at fullback again... but that would leave the problem of where to put Hunt.

Hammo said:
Do you not remember the 06 finals?

Do you not remember Steve Renouf's 1992 grand final try? Oh yeah, that's right, he won't be doing that now.

Hodges may be an option if he shows decent form, but he hasn't shown any decent form for 12 months.

True, what I'm saying however, is that IMO, Hodges has always been a better fullback, than centre.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.