'New man' Hopoate rewarded with Brisbane contract

Odd signing for me. Hasnt been anywhere near as good for Reddy this year ( but tbf, they arent even half the side anyway they were in 2018 ). Could get a looking in around Origin time if we lose TPJ, Fifita and Gillett, but i doubt it. We are loaded with better options in the back row and at lock.

Think they are looking at him for utility, they want him to work on playing hooker. If Roberts goes then Staggs starts and he'd fill 14, can play multiple positions.

Last edited:
Think they are looking at him for utility, they want him to work on playing hooker. If Roberts goes then Staggs starts and he'd fill 14, can play multiple positions.

Even then i cant see him getting near the side. He wont get much game time at Redcliffe at hooker. Maybe they might switch him affiliate's if they want to develop him that way.

Maybe we can get his old man as an assistant coach. I'm sure he'd get to the bottom of our problems.

I don't mind that signing for the Broncos. Jamil brings good versatility and has a distinct style to him that makes him dangerous when the game opens up.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him receive his 15 minutes of first grade around Origin.

I think he adds a lot of value in terms of some variation in the middle. Can ball play, offload and throw in some footwork. He would be good from the bench.

I didn't think our top 30 really needed another forward. Is Fai still going to the Storm mid-season as was rumoured earlier in the year?

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • unnerv1ng
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.