New Olympic Sports

I would rather watch ANYTHING than swimming. I don't have a problem with team sports in the Olympics. When else am I going to watch a game of hockey or softball or basketball?

As for equestrian, there IS a deal of human sportsmanship involved as anyone who has ridden a horse knows. I guess it's a competition about the bond between man and animal. Horses are pretty canny, they know they're in a competition.

Well you're not going to watch a game of softball again then gUt - seeing as it's been booted from the Olympics in favour of things like Golf and Rugby 7s. So the real question now is - why will anyone take up the sport of softball when their one big moment every 4 years (as opposed to so many of those other sports that have many big moments each year) has been ripped away?

I had a small interest in the softball because I went to my high school formal with one of the Aussie players. Obviously it was a tough choice for her, either date the gUt or become a world-class athlete. She must have struggled with it mightily but in the end, she heart-breakingly (for her) chose her sport. I think they got Bronze or came 4th last time?

Serves her right, she could have had all this.

gUt said:
I think they got Bronze or came 4th last time?

If she chose you, she probably wouldn't have came anywhere [icon_lol1.

Ari Gold said:
gUt said:
I think they got Bronze or came 4th last time?

If she chose you, she probably wouldn't have came anywhere [icon_lol1.

She reluctantly let me kiss her hand as I got out of the limo. Wild times.

Hmmm. Tee sent me a joke via SMS today...I'm now wondering if it's about you gUt. You didn't happen to go to the dentist the day after the formal?

Why no, imagine that!

/vote for most random post of the year

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.