New South Wales Vs. Queensland - Match Thread

Yep, though I would've sin binned him. Deliberate infringement - ie, professional foul.

Coxy said:
Yep, though I would've sin binned him. Deliberate infringement - ie, professional foul.

Thats what I thought, he had eyes for Slater not the ball. Smashed without the ball and in the air

Beau Scott is made for Origin football thouugh, remember!

OXY-351 said:

I still reckon Bennett is chuckling to himself that he sold that dummy to the NSW selectors.

OXY-351 said:

He made one good run which had a good offload at the end of it which came through the centre of the park.

Translation - Beau Scott is a very handy backrower but is completely found out at Origin level out of position.

Has anyone seen the player ratings on foxsports website? Gidley got a 9 but Slater only got an 8, child please! And Shillington got 6.5 whereas king (who?) got a 7. What a fucking crock of shit.

Je$ter said:
Has anyone seen the player ratings on foxsports website? Gidley got a 9 but Slater only got an 8, child please! And Shillington got 6.5 whereas king (who?) got a 7. What a **** crock of shit.
So not only are the NSW players delusional, now the journos are too?!

Emma said:
Je$ter said:
Has anyone seen the player ratings on foxsports website? Gidley got a 9 but Slater only got an 8, child please! And Shillington got 6.5 whereas king (who?) got a 7. What a **** crock of shit.
So not only are the NSW players delusional, now the journos are too?!

The Sydney Morning Herald ratings were a bit fairer

Anyone know where the stats are from last night's game, for some reason they don't have them in the paper.

fiack, 21 offloads. that really was a major issue for us last night. there were 4 offloads alone in that gidley try

Thanks.

I can't believe that King and Snowden didn't even make 100m between them! And Lewis with a paltry 34 metres!!

QUEENSLANDER said:
fiack, 21 offloads. that really was a major issue for us last night. there were 4 offloads alone in that gidley try

In the first 20 minutes Queensland had 5 offloads to 0 (according to channel 9's stats, NRL Stats have QLD's first half offloads at 4). It's no surprise once the Blues started getting some second phase play they turned it around.

I think that has alot to do with Bellamy Emma, look at White and Weyman as well neither of them were getting a lot of ball either. Bellamy seems to be obsessed with NSW backrow stocks and uses them constantly. Gould blasted NSW last night when Bird took the first hitup off a tap penalty because props are there for that very reason.

QUEENSLANDER said:

And yet he still had to get through 5 blokes who scrambled to get there

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • Browny
  • BroncosAlways
  • MasterWright
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.