New South Wales Vs. Queensland - Match Thread

Great result. Good to see a competitive game as well. However, how does NSW stop this jugganaut? I honestly cannot see us losing the next 2 series at least.

Shillington continues to impress. Unlucky not to get player of the series. Slater had a great series but Shillington was epic. Lockyer right up there as well. That field goal, WOW!!!!

For NSW, Bird was their best player and proved that he should be the permanant 13. Moving forward I really think they need to build their team around this:
1. Hayne
6. Campese
7. Pearce
9. Farah
13. Bird

Ennis just isn't upto it at this level. Nice little kick for Bird's try but the big moment was when he punched Nate Myles, giving Queensland a full set inside the NSW 20m. Of course after that, Billy did his thing!!!

And echo what others have said - if the likes of Shillington, Harrison, Scott and Myles don't get Australian jerseys it's a fair dinkum joke.

NSW will have Carney in the 6 next year IMO. Campese has a certain myth about him IMO. QLD are on track for stretching this record to 6 or 7 IMO. Domination here we come hahahhaha.

I find it funny how some NSW people are now saying they are in a position to match it with QLD. FFS, they still lost the game and the series 3-0 lol.

As close as this game was lastnight, I don't think NSW should take read too much in to it. They were only ever kept in the game by dubious refereeing decision, especially around the ruck. I'm not sure I've ever seen so many one sided calls in this area as I did last night.

Sure NSW played better, but I always got the feelign QLD were in control of the game, and when the tide finally turned and they got some field position in the second half, they were going to score and win the game.

I also think NSW had the advantage of just being able to play without any real pressure being on them. No one expected them to win. All the pressure was on QLD and the fact this team hadn't clean sweeped a series yet. Much like the last game of last years series. NSW won that game, and look how well that served them this year haha

Bucking Beads said:
NSW FOGS line of ****!!
Can someone please explain to me why they had Michael Buettner and Matt Sears there for that???? I mean, Buettner and Sears?!?!?!?!?!?! Seriously?? Come on people!

Jeba said:
Great result. Good to see a competitive game as well. However, how does NSW stop this jugganaut? I honestly cannot see us losing the next 2 series at least.

Shillington continues to impress. Unlucky not to get player of the series. Slater had a great series but Shillington was epic. Lockyer right up there as well. That field goal, WOW!!!!

For NSW, Bird was their best player and proved that he should be the permanant 13. Moving forward I really think they need to build their team around this:
1. Hayne
6. Campese
7. Pearce
9. Farah
13. Bird

Ennis just isn't upto it at this level. Nice little kick for Bird's try but the big moment was when he punched Nate Myles, giving Queensland a full set inside the NSW 20m. Of course after that, Billy did his thing!!!

And echo what others have said - if the likes of Shillington, Harrison, Scott and Myles don't get Australian jerseys it's a fair dinkum joke.
Pretty much agree with you except 6. isn't a "certainty" yet, a very open position still for mine who ever steps up will get it. Ennis also kicked it out on the full and then after the fight when Shillo made the 40m run down field it was Ennis who missed the tackle, if Bellamy and Daley didn't have it in for Farah he would have been there game 2 or at the very least game 3. I also reckon Gallen needs to be there, I can't stand the grub, nor Hayne, but they are players who NSW can build around.

Beau Scott needs to piss off for Gasnier as well if he regains form, besides that I would keep the side the same. NSW showed they can match it with QLD(well at least get close) if they have the right attitude, a few tweaks + more experience to that team and they will be competitive next year.

Did Margie even watch the game before writing that. The 2 players were up and fighting lol.
She should have said after Ennis coped a bit of what he dished out for 3 games he sooked up and king hit a bloke on the ground then hid behind one of his own players when he realised his mates didn't back him up.

Last night reminded me how much I despise Paul Gallen. That dirty piece of shit deserves to have his head kicked in.

Not even biased officiating and playing dirty could help the blues. They did however look promising and fought hard.... but suck shit NSW you still lost. 5 series and a whitewash. I hope it cuts deep.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video. ... 2488704771

and this made me lol, probably the only thing QLD actually did wrong and it wasnt penalised:
149548-origin.jpg

Anonymous person said:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=442488704771

and this made me lol, probably the only thing QLD actually did wrong and it wasnt penalised:
149548-origin.jpg

well, if the officials weren't going to penalise Beau Scott for his hit on Slater, there was no way they could ping Smith for that [icon_non

they pinged smith the next time he did it though.

michael ennis is a Fu*king cat. Hiding behind Snowden. Absolute dog act.

how good was shillo just laying into hayne's ribs haha. love it

QUEENSLANDER said:

And didn't Hayne look like he was about to burst into tears as a result. Is there a bigger cat going round?

Beachy said:
QUEENSLANDER said:

And didn't Hayne look like he was about to burst into tears as a result. Is there a bigger cat going round?

This needs a picture

Ben Creagh is the only current player I would call a bigger cat than Hayne.

Browny said:
Beachy said:
QUEENSLANDER said:

This needs a picture

Ill get one next time i watch the game, which should be tonight lol

jarro65 said:
well, if the officials weren't going to penalise Beau Scott for his hit on Slater, there was no way they could ping Smith for that [icon_non

Ummm, they did penalise Beau Scott didn't they?

Active Now

• Bongo
  • Santa
  • porouian
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Spooky1013
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.